TikTok , 17 716 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 maj 2024

Horrible app and experience selling with TikTok. Their platform is no where near ready for big time. Their functions are primitive and certainly don't support providing a good experience for buyers or sellers. We've deactivated our listings on TikTok and won't be back.

Embellish FX
5 månader användning av appen
19 februari 2024

This Tiktok arrangement with Shopify is a complete disaster and it is also kind of a bad joke. These retards at Tiktok have the worst support team I have ever seen before. Also, beware that Tiktok deploys shady sales tactics like making your merchandise 40% off on Tiktok and showing your sales at full price on Shopify. And the fun doesn't stop there these Tiktok morons also auto-refund and auto-cancel orders without contacting you. Then they deploy a blanket statement about how this is in their rules and they always lick the customer's butt hole. Which I found strange. Do yourself a favor and read their TIKSLOP user agreement before filling any orders or even wasting your time setting up this sales channel on Shopify.

Exceptional Store
8 månader användning av appen
3 mars 2024

It works really bad, I tried once, everything was well at the beginning but then they continued to take money from my account for nothing, but when I try to set up a campaign it says that I don't have enough money on my account, but I do, it works bad, no link works, no help centre, like nothing, hate it.

HearSyncStore
Sverige
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
2 mars 2024

It is worthless and so is their nonexistent support. I can't run ad campaigns or upload videos to our business account. I have been trying to get help for weeks and have been completely ignored.
This horrible excuse for a company should be banned. We will be filing a complaint through Shopify and the FTC.

Pack Turtle
6 månader användning av appen
15 mars 2024

It's been a very frustrating experience using this app. It does not sync well and is pretty buggy. :(

Earrings by Emma
4 månader användning av appen
6 februari 2024

Horrible experience. Connecting products and having them link to TikTok shop is such a pain. You have to re categorize every products, they don't accept certain shipment providers. It is just a mess. Not worth it to sell through there or advertise my products. Very disappointed. Discontinues my products even though they are listed in the category they suggest.

I'll Use That
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
29 april 2024

Horrendous. Nothing works. Nothing syncs. No support.
So buggy and convoluted.
Really disappointed and frustrated.

NIKITA
Storbritannien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
27 april 2024

terrible ,can't get connect with ads account and customer service only reply during 48h

Alididihair
Kina
4 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 15 januari 2024

I would give 0 stars if I could. It caused a tik tok javascript pixel sandbox error on my site that I cannot for the life of me get rid of. Tik tok is ABSOLUTELY NO HELP. They dont care at all. I have contacted every department possible and NO ONE will help. Terrible customer service- Do yourself a favor and avoid this app - worst mistake I ever made

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique