TikTok , 17,969 条评论

• 2% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 1% 的评分是 1 星
2024年5月1日

Setting up the business portion appears to be quite easy. I want to have a great experience with TikTok in growing my business and sharing it through TikTok. What is most important to me is that things are safe and secure. Security is most important. I highly recommend TikTok to anyone I speak to even before I used TikTok for business. Thank you TikTok.

SKIN FIT CLOTHING AND NECESSITIES
接近2年 人在使用应用
2024年5月9日

We have generated a lot of extra sales since installing the TikTok Shop integration. It is fairly easy to use, but does require additional management for product listings and customer service.

SurvivalGardenSeeds
2024年4月6日

it was ok not to hard to upload products wish it uploaded automatically

Y'NVUS LLC boutique
1年多 人在使用应用
2024年3月13日

The only gripe is you keep saying I"m not authorised, however you are keeping me safe.

TCS Eco Reusable Cloth Period Pads & Period Pants
2年多 人在使用应用
2024年4月19日

It was easy to set up the app. I will wait until I make sale to give more details regarding my experience with Tik Tok

Living Essentials
20天 人在使用应用
2024年2月5日

It was an easy experience for the second time around. but they suspended my ads account due to inactivity which I understand but also, I feel like they shouldn't do that due to small businesses trying to figure out everything by themselves. That's the only reason why I put this aside for awhile because I was confused with everything but hopefully this time around I understand it better.

WELLA WOODS
2024年4月5日

easy to setup business account but having trouble verifying ty shop account with same information.

Glass House Treasures
大约2个月 人在使用应用
2024年5月23日

Easy to use so far, i just installed it

MTLondon
接近2年 人在使用应用
2024年3月1日

When mapping products, being able to search by SKU would save a lot of time

Durable Shop