TikTok

TikTok | Reviews

by TikTok Inc.

Easily create TikTok video ads to reach engaged audiences

Kritocases

I rated this app a 5 because it’s a really good app to use and I really enjoy TikTok ads it’s helped me so much grow my business and the ads are super helpful

Everything lit

Amazing and super simple ! Excited to work with TikTok. The service on the website is quick and easy to understand. The setup is pretty basic in the sense its very easy to understand, which I love. Highly Recommend!

EN-MODE-ZALITE

J'ai utilise cette application pour faire m'amuser et pour faire de promotion pour ma marque de vetement

Zenith Shopping

The concept of the app really is very cool, and if you are using it along WITH your child and can control the content of the videos they create and the videos they watch, as well as make the account private, it's probably fine.

Zenboard

Quick and easy onboarding experience, also easy to create and install the pixel, great user experience

Marmen-shop

una plataforma de moda que llaga hoy en dia a muy buena cantidad de gente ya que da con el perfil de los productos que vendo

Modern Lifestyle Shopping

So far so good! I am new to the business part of tiktok and it have gotten me sales. So i think that its a good sales channel and i'm loving it.

Karten-Bude.de

Worked good. I´m excited for the actual results and the conversion rate of tiktok´s audience.
See you soon

Brolly Hangers

Excellent addition to the Shopify family of sales channel looking forward to maximise Tik Tok reach

robifynow

I am getting started with TikTok business so far the setup is easy and the integration with Shopify is a lot simpler than Facebook and it uses simple term for some one like me to understand. Keep up the great work.