TikTok

TikTok | Reviews

by TikTok Inc.

Easily create TikTok video ads to reach engaged audiences

TAPTOK

not of fan of the social network but from a business perspective works great. I will also appreciate if Shopify stops forcing users to make long reviews, I had to write this phrase just to fulfill the characters' minimum limit.

BTY Essentials™

All about tiktok is great but they ask to many words in the review =-) I don't know what else to add

WhatsCheapForKids

It was fast and easy thanks big time.
I'm new to online so this app helps me out big time.
Take action today and get your app

Aura Boutique

It was very easy to set up the TikTok app through Shopify. Step by step instructions easily guided me along the way!

CHAMPAGNE BADDIES

I use this app as a fun funnel to help me drive customers and sales to my store by creating a fun, stress free, non hostile advertising environment.

Cradlebaby from LaxCB

Easy so far. Reasonable time to set up and easy to create the first campaign. We will see how it performs for our very specific audience.

LuvPatitas

I used this app to reach more customers. Because generally the audience is younger on tiktok. Majority of our customers are on tiktok.

Cypress Bridge Candle Co.

This app is a lot of fun to use personally and I would like to see how it can improve website sales by advertising for my business too.

Deconovo US

good,good,good app to get the ads,good,good,good app to get the ads,good,good,good app to get the ads,good,good,good app to get the ads

Geek Gamers Nerds

It is going great so far. We can not wait to see how much it help us in going our business. we look forward to the future with tiktok