TikTok

Showcase your products to TikTok's billions of users

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Xenotees

Time spent using app About 2 years

If I could give this less than one star, I would. Totally useless and does not do what it says it will without jumping through invisible hoops. What a disappointment. Don't waste your time with this app.

Greenphones

Location Norway

If I could rate this with minus stars I would have. I have implemented hundreds of apps/APIs etc. But this integration between Shopify and Tiktok is the worst I have ever experienced. All went relatively smooth until trying to set up a product catalog. In which I constantly got an error message regarding the country or region cant be selected for my storefront. Firstly I consulted Shopify support to which they said I didnt have any issues with the the setup of my storefront. I spent hours with their support team with no solution. At the same time I reached out to Tiktok support. Seriously slow responses and no idea on how to resolve the issue. Surely if Shopify and Tiktok work together on an integration, then somebody must be able to pin point what the issue is. I then set up a completely new Business account with Tiktok and again tried to connect to the Tiktok account from Shopify and got the same error. I have sent out one final email to Tiktok support, but frankly it shouldnt be this difficult and for two major companies like Tiktok and Shopify, the level of support as been way below average.

Comfy Moccasin

Your ad account has been frozen. Please try another account. There must be a glitch in the system which is wrongfully flagging accounts and no one is looking to fix it.

Star Shopping-de

Location Germany

Can't get through to customer service!
very inconvenient!
customer service should be super active,with a chat always available 24 hours a day.

November 15, 2022

We're sorry to hear about your experience! Our team is here to help, and we'll make sure that you're reached out to.

Lumière

I used the app and simply tried to connect it with my Shopify store, but it said, "We detected unusual behavior during your account registration. Please make sure your network environment is secure or change the network you are using, and make sure the information you fill in is true." I filled out the document a few days ago and never received any feedback since then.

anying360

Location China

It seems tiktok pixel is slowing down my web site. How can I solve this problem? Why should I spend money on a TikTok campaign when my website is too slow 'cose tiktok pixel?

November 11, 2022

Thank you for reaching out! We've partnered with Shopify on a 1-Click Pixel installation that is optimized for Shopify website performance. We'd love to help better understand your issue. Please submit a ticket: https://bit.ly/3PUeeQD

Flower Teddy Bear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Getting the following error when I logged in a couple of days ago. "Your ad account has been frozen. Please try another account." Been advertising the same brand on facebook, pinterest, google, snapchat with absolutely no issue.

November 10, 2022

We're sorry to hear about your experience! We will temporarily "freeze" catalogs if your catalog is inactive and has no advertising activity associated with it in the last 28 days: https://bit.ly/3WQ16jy

You can get your catalog re-activated easily! Please reach out to our team for additional support (https://bit.ly/3PUeeQD) or check-out the instructions in the help-center article linked above.

In Style Sandals

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I do not recommend TikTok being part of your q4 strategy, highly unreliable. See error message I received.
Your ad account has been frozen. Please try again.

November 10, 2022

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We will temporarily "freeze" catalogs if

The good news is that you can get your catalog re-activated easily! Please reach out to our team for additional support (https://bit.ly/3PUeeQD) or check-out the instructions in the help-center article linked above.

Cozy Knit Sets

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The payment was unsuccessful due to an abnormality. Please try again later or use another payment method.

Casual Comfort Sandals

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very glitchy. You can random suspension out of no where and when you try to appeal, the customer service agent insults you. See message below. Also, I believe most of the reviews for 5 stars are all fake to increase the score. I have been advertising this website on Google, Pinterest, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat for almost 5 years without any issues and all the sudden tiktok bans the account. "This account has been suspended due to strong identity overlaps with known bad actors previously punished. Unfortunately, we are unable to reopen the account."

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10