TikTok

TikTok

by TikTok Inc.

Easily create TikTok video ads to reach engaged audiences

Irie Vybez Gear

Anyone run an Ad before they made a comment? It's the most expensive bubble gum machine out yet! Told me something was wrong with my site until i added funds to my account. I didn't plan to add anything until more research so I tried to add $10, when i was rebuffed and it said $20 minimum, which is ALSO the minimum amount to run an ad per day. Other than that, and that i cannot make a page to see where this all goes, it's awesome! To be fair i will make another review once i run ads for more than a day.

Lovundi

I just installed the app to install my Tiktok pixel correctly. but I can't find the "settings" tab to connect my business manager with my store, please help.

September 8, 2021

Hi there, we’re happy to help you connect your accounts! To find find this option, log into your Shopify account and click on the “TikTok” Sales Channel on the left side of the page. From there, you’ll see the “Settings” bar at the top of the page. You’ll be able to select your existing account and connect to your Shopify account right there! You can find more Shopify resources in our Help Center here: https://ads.tiktok.com/help/article?aid=10001393

If you’re still running into trouble, feel free to contact our team directly for assistance: https://bit.ly/contactTT4B

A&G Shop

TikTok dichiara che se risiedi in UE non viene detratta l'IVA sulle sponsorizzate, ma comunque ti obbliga ad averla... Potreste anche evitarlo visto che tutti gli altri social non lo richiedono.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, and we apologize for any frustration around this issue. We've recently updated our VAT requirements, so you should now be able to bypass this step to create your TikTok Ads Manager account. If you have any questions getting started, please reach out through our contact form and our team will get in touch to assist: https://www.tiktok.com/business/en-US/contact