TikTok

Showcase your products to TikTok's billions of users

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Essentials International Corporation

Time spent using app 39 minutes

it was quick and easy only didnt not understand the part of the paid advertising should have a better explanation but overall straight forward.

JustShop.com.co

Time spent using app 5 minutes

This is a good app and program for the community!!!!! .......................................................

huggleberry

Location Germany

Generell gute App, leider machte das TIKTOK Pixel etwas Probleme, dies musste dann über den Ad Center erneut installiert werden

Shop Day

Location France

J'ai utilisé l'application pour vendre des pierres autrefois! je la trouve super bien !! J'aimerai pouvoir encore une fois m'en servir pour ciblé mes clients potentielle.

OneTwoThree

Fairly simple to set up. The only confusion was linking to the TikTok business account and not the personal TikTok account. So that took a while to figure out. But once I logged into the right account the rest of the set up was seemless.

November 7, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to have you on TikTok. If you need any support, please reach out to our team here: https://bit.ly/3CpunpO

Vonrana

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Easy to install but no credit.Pinterest gave GBP 75 Credit.Google gave a loan of 400 GBP. It would be nice if Tiktok gives start credits.

Gesture Control Car

Update: The account is reactivated! Thank you for helping me fix the issue but I am scared to deposits funds into the account in case you steal it again. We will try advertising on tiktok again and hopefully do not face any other challenges. Many other accounts are having issues, it would be great if you can help me fix those. -------------- $50 Stolen! Ad account suspended! Please help me fix this issue as this. I see many other accounts are facing the same issue. As a small business, I would stay way from tiktok until they fix their issues.

Basic Blender

Time spent using app About 1 month

Update: After appealing for almost 2 weeks, my account was finally approved. I still have no idea what I did wrong to get suspended. Could you please help me with my other accounts as well. Please help!
TikTok Ads Support closed the ticket
2022-10-21 14:00:38
2022-10-21 14:00:35
Hello, I've heard back from the review team. The account has been re-reviewed and has been suspended due to suspicious or unusual activity, we are unable to reopen it due to invalid documents. I wish you the most success while using TikTok Ads Manager. Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions or feedback! Thanks, Malai
TikTok For Business
Availability: Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM CST user9925042837081
2022-10-20 19:23:48
Attached. user9925042837081
2022-10-20 19:23:34 CC MNG.jpg MN Gandhi ID.png
2022-10-20 11:32:54
Dear Customer, We have detected suspicious activity in your account. In order to protect the security of the platform and the safety of your account, we have suspended your account. To further investigate your account, please submit two of the following documents: photo of your official ID, photo of your passport, photo of your driving license, photo of your bank card. For your information security, please obscure your detailed address and ID number, but make sure your name is clearly visible. Thank you for your cooperation We will need a photo of the actual cards not pdf's. - TikTok For Business user9925042837081
2022-10-19 16:44:46
Attached. MNG ID.pdf 2022-10-01 (2).pdf
2022-10-19 09:13:05
Dear Customer, We have detected suspicious activity in your account. In order to protect the security of the platform and the safety of your account, we have suspended your account. To further investigate your account, please submit two of the following documents: photo of your official ID, photo of your passport, photo of your driving license, photo of your bank card. For your information security, please obscure your detailed address and ID number, but make sure your name is clearly visible. Thank you for your cooperation - TikTok For Business TikTok Ads Support
2022-10-18 20:26:56
Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for contacting TikTok Business Support. We understand that you require support with your account review. In order to further review your account, we've escalated your query to our review team. We'll let you know as soon as we've received a response. Please allow an additional 24-48 hours for us to process this request. Best regards,
TikTok Business Support Team
Your ticket has been submitted and we expect to get back to you with in 2 working days.
2022-10-18 20:26:50 Made a tiktok account called 'basicblender'. Our own internal team made content for this TikTok page. We are selling a basic blender, not sure how this would infringe on TikTok policies. The TikTok page was suspended. The same brand we launched on facebook, pinterest, instagram and youtube without any issues. How do you ban a page that contains content for using a blender.

September 27, 2022

Hi there, we can help your account get up and running! Please submit a support ticket here, so that we can review your account: https://bit.ly/3cZlRqD

Delta Fit™

Location Italy

Ottima app, sono molto soddisfatto dalla facilità di utilizzo, dato che è uguale ad app simili e nonostante i problemi avuti con tiktok nel tempo, l'assistenza è sempre stata molto efficiente

The Country Chicken Boutique

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I like the idea of being able to link my products to videos but cant figure out how to get the products to show up. But im sure Ill figure it out.

August 1, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review! If you're having trouble adding your product links to your TikTok videos, check out our Help Center here for a step-by-step breakdown: https://ads.tiktok.com/help/article?aid=10005137.

Here is another guide related to Store Manager and Shopify that might also be helpful: https://ads.tiktok.com/help/article?aid=10004755&q=shopify%20store%20manager .

If you need some extra assistance, please submit a support request here and our team can help: https://bit.ly/3CpunpO

Previous 1 3