TikTok

TikTok

by TikTok Inc.

Easily create TikTok video ads to reach engaged audiences

Mazarou

very easy to setup really looking to make results with this and they have great support and also provide you with a guide to use the platform

tiondesign

quick to set up, will need to learn how to upload videos in tiktok. hopefully has more instructions.

SOOP

Very easy to set up a new account and connect to my Shopify store. I have never used TikTok before. Hope it helps drive sales!

9Paipai

very good and easy to use very good and easy to use very good and easy to use very good and easy to use

Frankie Mcmillan

Great App. I like everything bout the app. I really enjoy selling and marketing on this platform better than any other social media platform.

hptshop

good like. love tiktok ads sdasfsafsafasfasfasfasfasgfasfdasfasfsafsafsfkshdafkjhsdajkfhskdjahfkjsadhfkjsdh

PRSVR

Super easy integration with Shopify made this one selling channel I'm actually excited to use. Seriously only took me 10 min from start to selling.

Goops Store

this was really good, just setted up my ads and ready to go in a few hours, if i make sales i know who to thank so much TIKTOK!! thank you !

No Kap Ragz

I used this app to help me run ads for my brand! I really like how it was really simple to connect to my e-commerce store and to set it up and start. It would be nice if it had an app where I can do everything from my phone when I’m on the go.

Alquinns

So far, so good. Used app to install pixel and get my ad going. Ad approval done. Waiting for final results of ad.

Previous 1 3 4 5