TikTok

TikTok

by TikTok Inc.

Easily create TikTok video ads to reach engaged audiences

Tertawak

Realmente fácil, os comentaré si funciona bien, pero la conexión es muy sencilla. Tiene muy buena pinta, a pesar de que sea obligatorio poner 50€ de presupuesto diario.

January 4, 2021

Hola, gracias por la calificación. El presupuesto mínimo diario es de 20 euros. Si le aparece 50, haga clic en "Obtener asistencia" y envíe un ticket, nuestro equipo de soporte podrá ayudarlo.

dotienich.vn

I really like it, so easy to intall tiktok pixel and easy to control my tiktok ads account. Thank tiktok

SelfCareClothing

easy to install. works well does everything i need it to do.
Installs pixel for you, makes running ads cake.

cozytot

Set up was super easily and efficiently done. Anyone can link it with the easiest of set ups, wish everything was this easy.

Glamorre

I'm learning the app. I'm a little confused about how bids work but otherwise I'm learning the platform. I really like the platform and look forward to the success it will bring my store. I do sugget a tutorial to help beginners learn your platform.

Running Man Graphics

Easy to get going, just have to set everything up now. Grabbed the app in my Shopify Apps store loaded it. Went and got everything started on TikTok's side and married the two. That easy!

TAPTOK

not of fan of the social network but from a business perspective works great. I will also appreciate if Shopify stops forcing users to make long reviews, I had to write this phrase just to fulfill the characters' minimum limit.

BTY Essentials™

All about tiktok is great but they ask to many words in the review =-) I don't know what else to add

WhatsCheapForKids

It was fast and easy thanks big time.
I'm new to online so this app helps me out big time.
Take action today and get your app

Aura Boutique

It was very easy to set up the TikTok app through Shopify. Step by step instructions easily guided me along the way!

Previous 1 3