Timer Panda ‑ Countdown Timer

Timer Panda ‑ Countdown Timer

by Panda Apps

urgency makes your sell more

Geek Univers

Fantastic app and great customer support! All works perfectly

Blazertique

Works Perfectly. I've been looking for this for a while. It took no time at all to get set up (t know if this app is available off Shopify but I would definitely recommend all stores to use this app.

Www Redhere Com

Awesome, Great customer support! Very easily setup. Look like helping in business.

Zoosurf

This is fantastic App. I've been using this app for a while. It took no time at all to get set it up -already increased sales in my shop (amazing change)
-customer service is very good.

Farlows Lane

Just started by using FREE trial but I loved how easy it was to set up, well organised and easy to understand! Looks timer awesome than others available apps. Appreciating to developer. You are BEST.

Cityofdeals

Excellent Customer Service, Had issues with timer style, I have contacted him and problems were solved. Very fast response and they are always active. Very easy to customize timer. Love this App!
Highly recommended!

Andersons Themes And Dreams 2

Amazing apps! It's looks like what we need. Hope this will increase my sales. Thanks!

Prestigebubbles

This is a great app. It shows you exactly what it does, so it's pretty transparent. Developed really well. I love this concept!

Mimis Parlor

Great Timer App. Love the Simplicity. Does exactly what it says. I had some issues while setting timer position but the customer service was AWESOME! Extra star for that. I had try many other app but finally found the BEST. Thanks Panda Guys! <3

Donkey Kong

Timer Panda is extremely helpful already granted extra revenue to my store, I recommend it to anybody who uses Shopify to make a living. They're easy step by step platform makes adding an urgent sale count-down timer a piece of cake!

1 2 4 Next