Timer Panda ‑ Countdown Timer

Timer Panda ‑ Countdown Timer

by Panda Apps

urgency makes your sell more

Bliss Thread

It seems to be working fine. Thanks for your help. Thank you!

Divine Blu

Awesome. Thank you for your assistance. I had just downloaded the app and followed the prompts but the timer was loaded to my site. I have contacted to support and they have take care all the timer setup. Now everything working fine.

Duramileage

Love the look of the timer but just does not work on our Shopify site for some reason But I have contacted to support. They have resolve our issue and now working well. Very fast response.

Womencollectibles

Very simple and Easy to use this app. The support staff are very helpful and responded quickly. Smart Work.

Vanniva

The countdown timer was not showing properly on my website. There was some issue with my theme. I have added him as a staff account and support have done good Job. Now every things Looks good. Thank you!

Laurenamy18

I’ve just added you as staff for a timer installation, and want to show this timer for black Friday offers.

Thank you so much that's perfect.

Friscobrands

Looking Good. I have installed the app and invited for staff account. thanks for your help.

Jans Geek Shop

Thanks Gajendra, It’s looking great!

Matteocostumes

Everything's working perfect. Really thanks for your assist so much! That’s a great app!!

Trendy Shades

Very fast response.. I had issue with some font and support help to fix this quickly. thank You!