Timer Panda ‑ Countdown Timer

Timer Panda ‑ Countdown Timer

by Panda Apps

urgency makes your sell more

Lemonmyrtle

Overall working fine and very useful app. Thanks for Panda support for helping us to setup.

Mennilo

Great Support, I wanted the timer on some special products. Received help directly by inviting for staff account with no waiting time. Works fine and really good Apps.

Hipgearshop Com

It is working fine and looks great. Thanks for helping us to setup and show Timer on individual and some specific products.

Shopdulce Com

I have install this App and send invite for staff account. Support is very responsive and set the position. This is working well in my store. Thanks Gajendra!

Seen On Tv Coupons

Looks good. I had initially some issue with timer with my theme CSS and I have contacted him and now everything is working well. Thanks for help!

Zana Horse

I had issue with timer style 2 in my theme. I had contacted app support and sent him screenshot of issue. Now this looks good. thanks for prompt reply.

My Gift Fix

Everything working fine. I had some query regarding timer and I have invited him for staff account. Timer Panda has taken care him self and setup timer for my store. Thanks for quick response.

Collectiblenation

I recently installed timer but it's not showing up on my product page. I have contact support and very fast response. i'm really grateful for this app! Thank You!

Geek Univers

Fantastic app and great customer support! All works perfectly

Blazertique

Works Perfectly. I've been looking for this for a while. It took no time at all to get set up (t know if this app is available off Shopify but I would definitely recommend all stores to use this app.