Timer Plus ‑ Countdown

Timer Plus ‑ Countdown

by ShopClimb

A fully customizable timer to increase your sales

Easy-Bump

Amazing plugin and helpful support, best timer out there and on top of that the team is very active, I recommend!

March 6, 2019

Thanks for being so great to work with! We love having your feedback and product ideas.

My Special Gear

This app has really helped to provide a sense of urgency and assurance to potential new customers, especially since my store is new.

Techs & Tricks

Amazing App!!!!!!! I really like how easy it works!!!!!! I definitely recommend this app to everyone..

TODAY-STYLES

but it takes so long to active it whu that it shouldnt do that other than that i really love it ................................................................

Modeeg

This app helped me a lot, thank you.

Zzz Bears

Super easy to use and it looks great! Needed the timer to be moved up a bit and customer support installed the code for me. Highly recommend!

Wanttifyus

beauty app, i recomended this app for you store

Beachlifenz

Great app, found it very easy to use!

Cenanta

good app, no trouble at all easy to install and set up great so far

Photo Gadgets Hub

Absolutely great app! It definitely helps with conversions (and I get practically no abandoned carts -- they all purchase) and it's easy to use and to customize per product as well.