Timer Plus ‑ Countdown

Timer Plus ‑ Countdown

by ShopClimb

A fully customizable timer to increase your sales

Pluratouch

helps me to attracts more customers and I have more sales than usual. app is easy to use and navigate.

Mr Flowers Timepieces, Gifts & collectables

I just started using the app, but it works, it gives a since of finality and urgency to the customer. Ir brings an urgency that was not there before.

Romp N' Roll Pets

Highly customizable. I can edit the appearance to match my store's theme perfectly and select which products I want it to display on.

casa world

super comme application j 'ai trouver le fonctionnement sur you tube ou la personne explique bien le fonctionnement de l’application dommage que ont ne peut pas changer la langue

ÉclatDeBeauté

Ich benutze diese App seit paar Tage und ich bin sehr zufrieden damit. Es ist einfach zu bedienen, die Darstellung sieht gut aus und der Support sendet öfter Mails, um zu zeigen, wie man die App effizienter nutzen kann. Einfach Top. Ich kann es nur empfehlen. Ich habe einige kostenlose Timer App ausprobiert aber Timer Plus ist die beste App.

July 28, 2019

Vielen Dank für das tolle Feedback! Wir sind immer für Sie da, wenn Sie uns brauchen.

BARCURDESIGN

this app Work very well. timer is so simple and not affect the speed of website. I prefer this app to everyone

Forbidden Fruit and You

Just installed and seems really user friendly and does everything that I need it to do. Definitely recommend and can't wait to see the results.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you need any help along the way. We're excited to see your results too...

Florida Trendz

love it it seem to have help me sale more products i recommend getting this app for all your stores

Lifestyle To Love

What a GREAT customer service! Really great! great app and great service. You have a lifetime client for this beautiful app. they react fast and on point. They deliver even more.. i always want quick answer and they provided me with the best service and customize the countdown time to my liking. Great job guys .. i could recommend it to everyone in ECOM... try you won't regret it..This countdown timer have increased my sales with up to 70%. By the way you can customize this app totally to your liking and is easy to use.... thank you all for the great service and if i need anything i hope i get the best service i have AGAIn for you guys..

Envirobaby

Excellent, easy to install app. Easily customisable to my store. Now have to wait and see if the urgency created leads to more conversions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9