Timerly by Kamozi

Timerly by Kamozi

by Kamozi

Increase sales ORGANICALLY with Timerly!

Inked And Screened

WHOA! Literally does everything I need it to do and incredibly easy to use.

We offer certain designs for a limited time and always notate in the description as to when items will be marked out of stock. Yet always have customers asking about time frames.

Incredibly excited to have these countdowns! And even better that I was able to quickly add certain products to different countdowns.

Striveless

What an amazing app! Works perfectly without any struggles or buggs. Using it for limited sale items.

5 stars for sure :D

Altstons

I genuinely like it, I have not used it yet but after I do I will leave a secondary review.

Soulgifter

This App is incredible! It's made my website so much better and more effective in terms of generating sales and having people hit the pay button! Very easy to use!

Make Your Decade

I just installed the app, I've used several different apps similar to it but this one is very simplistic in design... It LITERALLY took me longer to write this review than to set up the app! LOL!!

Fugazifugazi

Great App, much easier to use than other scarcity apps that I have used in the past! Highly recommend

Hazzler

Easy to use and looks neat and tidy. Cart countdown feature is great.

Sunfreshcool Com

Been using Timerly on trial and it runs very smoothly and looks clean and crisp, Will stick with it . Seems like a good app

Leoguillot

App runs smoothly and support is great. Best countdown timer I've used for a store so far.

Cool Things For Home

This app is one in a million! Very easy to use and works amazingly in my store. Perfect app to encourage clients to buy the product. The most important is how easy is to customise every aspect of the app.

Previous 1