Preorder Notify Me Pre‑Order T , Počet recenzí: 1 384

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
20. leden 2022

Amazing customer support. Highly recommend! Andrei was a great help and he was able to answer all of our questions in a timely manner.

Michigander Fire
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 17 hodinami
Vývojář Kairock Partners SRL odpověděl 22. leden 2022

Thank you for the great review and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners!

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

11. srpen 2023

Very cool product and great customer support!
The set-up is super easy and intuitive, and the team set-up an appointment with us immediately to answer our questions and walk us through the app.

extensia
Švýcarsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 7 hodinami
20. červen 2023

We just finished the onboarding meeting and this will make using the app so much easier instead of fumbling around by ourselves. Informative and will make this easier to use.

Sunshine & Cotton
9. červen 2023

I highly recommend this app for Pre-Orders! It's super easy to use and customize for your brand/website - a lot of that is done automatically. Pricing is pretty reasonable, in my opinion as well. I needed a bit of help from customer service, and they were super prompt! Thanks to Princess for the quick help!

Flirty Pineapple
Kanada
28. duben 2023

Onboarding was super great. I tend to be tech-savvy so I rolled my eyes at the prompt to set up an onboarding call. After playing around with the app myself it felt intuitive and easy, so much so that I almost canceled the onboarding call. I'm glad I didn't--the care and attention taken to our store, and our customers was fantastic. Little details that I missed were caught, and overall I understand the platform better and I know our customers will have an elevated experience as a result. Great job!

Tenderlyrooted
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 14 hodinami
1. únor 2023

Sistema di pre-order è ottimo e la gestione del back-end lato configurazione è estremamente comoda. Sono rimasto colpito dall'assistenza istantanea del customar care, pronto ad intervenire anche in remoto nella configurazione dello shop

Tutto Molto Italiano
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 15 hodinami
21. duben 2023

Easy to install with comprehensive features. Intuitive app with helpful and timely customer support - not that a whole lot is needed.

renoo meditation || NYC Studio
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 14 hodinami
27. duben 2023

Super friendly and very informative onboarding process. I love how they show you everything from start to finish!

kingdom basics
6. duben 2022

The app is very easy to set up and use - also inexpensive.
Great customer service! Definitely recommended.

Be Mi Los Angeles
Vývojář Kairock Partners SRL odpověděl 7. duben 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Very happy to provide value to you and your business.

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

25. září 2022

I have to say that the support I received from Andrei was outstanding. I tested this app on a test store and it worked fine, so we installed it on our live store, but because we had a custom theme some elements conflicted. Andrei, was on hand and he edited my theme so that app would function as it should. This was on a Sunday evening!! Probably the best support we have received from a company. Thank you so much Andrei!! I would highly recommend.

SignsUp