Preorder Notify Me Pre‑Order T , Počet recenzí: 1 290

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
9. leden 2024

So far this app is working great! Very easy to use and set up and customer support has been amazing - we highly recommend it!

Natural Farmworks
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
7. leden 2024

We have only just got set up on the app. However, the customer service is top notch and they have a great offering. The app seems to work really well. We are very excited and think this app will be a fantastic tool for us.

Quality Approach Fashion
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
17. leden 2024

We haven't used the product yet, but the service from Jolo was great! Thank you for your help setting us up

Bemy
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
23. listopad 2023

Love the support from the team and the features this app offers.

Toronto Brow Shop
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
8. leden 2024

THIS is the app you're looking for to help with managing pre-orders, back in stock and coming soon items. The support is fantastic, plus the free setup call is amazingly helpful. Thank you!

MashMart
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
8. prosinec 2023

Setting up the app was super easy and we did our first pre-sale item with one minor issue. I set up a phone chat with support and Jolo explained the setting I needed to change to fix the issue and it was solved. Great customer service, awesome app!

CHEEHOOlife
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
7. prosinec 2023

The app works great. We needed some support initially to get it up and running and the help is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We tried other similar apps in the past from competing developers. Some worked but are extremely overpriced. And other apps from other developers would not install on our app at all. This on the other-hand can get up and running and they will help you modify so it works on your theme. It's a great app that's very customizable and you get great support! It's already helping to bring in sales and clarify on pre-ordered items so we don't lose sales. Thank you guys!

Intellytech
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
18. leden 2024

I'm really impressed with this App and especially the customer service, it's excellent!
They helped me with a few issues I had in a timely manner and made the entire process extremely easy.
Thank you!

Victoria Akkari
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
1. listopad 2023

I loved the application, it is the only one that meets my specific needs.
And now that I have experienced the technical support, I loved it.
I give it a rating of 5 and recommend it 100%.

Café Leather
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
10. leden 2024

I am very impressed with this app and their customer support. I was able to do a Zoom call with Pam who not only walked me step-by-step through how to set up my account, but she actually did it for me in my Shopify store. They have been great to work with!

Reflexiv+ Sports Science