Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
8. april 2024

Had a very time efficient and effective call with Jolo. He walked me through the new selling plan I needed and how to set it up for any future pre order campaigns. We also went over the additional email to the customer confirming their pre-order and the estimated shipping date.

Great Customer Service.

iRange Sports
21. marts 2024

The app is really versatile. I can adjust my subscription according to what I need and scale it up or down. All the features are pretty useful - from pre-order, back-in-stock notifications. I recommend new users to get on their guided setup call because they will guide you through their dashboard and show you what can be customised to improve your customers' experience. Overall, very happy with the app and their support.

Wombat Ware
11 måneder bruger appen
15. april 2024

I have been with Timesact since close to the beginning, and they continue to do excellent work. We live in such a digital world today that finding live, one-on-one help is a great, great challenge. This is what I love about Timesact! The customer service is superb, they create a personal experience where you will not want to go anywhere else. Thank you to Rommel, who was patient, kind and thorough. He went above and beyond to resolve my concerns. Best pre-order app ever!

Jour au Soir
10. marts 2024

Jon and his team have literally gone beyond the call of duty for me and my company plenty of times in just a short time span. It’s been close to a year now that we’ve been working together on some things and I have zero complaints about him. HIGHLY recommend! He’s always ready when I need help on something. Even for the littlest of things, and that’s what I appreciate the most. That, and the communication/transparency are things that I value and treasure the most, not just in business, but in life as well. You will not regret working with him. That I can promise you.

B.O.S.S. GEAR
11 måneder bruger appen
24. april 2024

Amazing app and amazing support :) I highly recommend them to anyone wanting an app that works well. I have used them for our store and am extremely satisfied with how it works.

There were some things with my theme that needed modifications and they were all done by them.

Tahoor Store
Norge
3 måneder bruger appen
14. maj 2024

The app needed a bit of work to function exactly how we want it but the support team are very quick to respond and solve all the issues.

samasamacpt
Sydafrika
17. marts 2024

I’ve been using this app for pre orders for over a year now without any issues at all, last night we encountered our first problem after changing our website theme and our pre orders not working, I got in touch with support and it was resolved within 12 hours. Fantastic service.

The Wanderlust ones
30. april 2024

Jolo was great with support with a specific issue I was having. He also gave a great overview of the app for future use as I am taking over our shopify from someone else. all in all great experience!

Bon Bon Bon
7 måneder bruger appen
14. marts 2024

Timesact has revolutionized my online store with its effortless discount and pre-order features, but it was Kate's exceptional customer service that truly won me over. Her expertise, warmth, and dedication shone through every interaction, making my journey with Timesact incredibly smooth and rewarding. Kate went above and beyond, ensuring that every question was answered and every need was met with unmatched professionalism and care. It's not just an app; it's a game-changer for your business, backed by a team that truly cares about your success. If you're on the hunt for an app that delivers outstanding results and comes with top-tier support, Timesact is the way to go. Highly recommended!

Loungey
26. april 2024

I had an issue with a button not working and they fixed it within seconds for me without me needing to give them any access into my website. Very fast customer service so far!

Sincerely Stacy Boutique