Avaliações (1.474)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de abril de 2024

Had a very time efficient and effective call with Jolo. He walked me through the new selling plan I needed and how to set it up for any future pre order campaigns. We also went over the additional email to the customer confirming their pre-order and the estimated shipping date.

Great Customer Service.

iRange Sports
15 de abril de 2024

I have been with Timesact since close to the beginning, and they continue to do excellent work. We live in such a digital world today that finding live, one-on-one help is a great, great challenge. This is what I love about Timesact! The customer service is superb, they create a personal experience where you will not want to go anywhere else. Thank you to Rommel, who was patient, kind and thorough. He went above and beyond to resolve my concerns. Best pre-order app ever!

Jour au Soir
6 de junho de 2024

The app works as it should. I've used this app for at least 6 months now. I'm happy with it, as I have made sales from the app. So far, customer service is very quick (within minutes) and resolved my issues just as fast. I recommend it.

Manifestie
10 meses usando o app
5 de junho de 2024

Pam is a superstar - so patient and tested everything for me to make it was working correctly! Each time I need support, someone is always available to step in and help as quickly as possible. Thanks team!

AVRY JAMES LABEL
Austrália
11 meses usando o app
1 de junho de 2024

Phenomenal customer support. I've been with them for years. Just realized an issue with our pre-orders not working (turns out its a theme issue, not theirs) and man was support fast, patient and thorough!

I am super impressed.

Agent84
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
9 de junho de 2024

Nothing but good things to say about the app. It does what it is supposed to and the customer service has been great. I needed to change the look of my Add to Cart and Pre-order buttons through the app and the developers assisted promptly. Highly recommended!

Sarah Angelie Jewelry
4 meses usando o app
21 de março de 2024

The app is really versatile. I can adjust my subscription according to what I need and scale it up or down. All the features are pretty useful - from pre-order, back-in-stock notifications. I recommend new users to get on their guided setup call because they will guide you through their dashboard and show you what can be customised to improve your customers' experience. Overall, very happy with the app and their support.

Wombat Ware
Austrália
11 meses usando o app
14 de maio de 2024

The app needed a bit of work to function exactly how we want it but the support team are very quick to respond and solve all the issues.

samasamacpt
África do Sul
24 de abril de 2024

Amazing app and amazing support :) I highly recommend them to anyone wanting an app that works well. I have used them for our store and am extremely satisfied with how it works.

There were some things with my theme that needed modifications and they were all done by them.

Tahoor Store
Noruega
3 meses usando o app
30 de abril de 2024

Jolo was great with support with a specific issue I was having. He also gave a great overview of the app for future use as I am taking over our shopify from someone else. all in all great experience!

Bon Bon Bon