Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Free plan available
Rating (5)
December 2, 2022

The plugin is working well. I had a little problem with the integration and Robert at customer support was very kind and professional. The problem was quickly solved.

drinklang
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 1 minute
November 30, 2022

The TimesAct support was very helpful and assisted me within seconds! Very helpful and gave me advise with my shopify store! Thank you so much for your help.

S.O.S.A. Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 30, 2022

I had such great customer service from Princess, who was so quick at responding to my request. They fixed the issue I was having so fast and I was really looked after from start to finish. Would highly recommend! Great customer service and great app. Thank you Princess :)

Islands Chocolate
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
November 28, 2022

Great customer service and quick response. Works well and easy to understand. Easy to update products.

Artspire Home
Time spent using app: 19 days
November 27, 2022

The customer service is top-tier. Not only did Andrei quickly respond to my email and fix the small formatting issue we had but he offered to make another custom enhancement just to improve customer experience on our site. Exceptional experience.

Sanctity
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
November 24, 2022

Easy to set up and amazing customer support, helped in real-time with all our issues. Works as described

AGILE
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 23, 2022

This app helped us with pre-order notifications. Outstanding customer support! We recommend it and hope to use it for more.

Mayumi Oda
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 22, 2022

I have only been very happy with this app and developer. its easy to use and I have a couple of times need help to fix some issues. Every time fast respons and the last time it was fixed in 1 min!!! always been polite... more developers like this please!

SuperMerch.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 22, 2022

Easy to use app with exactly the features we were looking for. Extraordinary fast and competent support!

Timezone Records
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 21, 2022

Quick help with a problem in the evening that I couldn't have solved by myself. I've been trying to figure out the problem myself all day. From now on, I will be in touch as soon as a problem arises.

NAKA FINLAND WHOLESALE