Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact , 904 reviews
Onboarding was super great. I tend to be tech-savvy so I rolled my eyes at the prompt to set up an onboarding call. After playing around with the app myself it felt intuitive and easy, so much so that I almost canceled the onboarding call. I'm glad I didn't--the care and attention taken to our store, and our customers was fantastic. Little details that I missed were caught, and overall I understand the platform better and I know our customers will have an elevated experience as a result. Great job!
Very easy and detailed onboarding with Jonathan. Helped me setup everything that I needed and more! Great patience and calm.
Jonathan was so thorough and patient during our onboarding and helped me get my pre-sale items set up with a quick turnaround and immediate deadline.
Amazing product because it's so easy to use but still complex.
Special shout out to the support; great help in no time.
Super friendly and very informative onboarding process. I love how they show you everything from start to finish!
I had a great experience with the support team. They provided a free onboarding one on one video call that helped me get everything set up.
Straight forward app. Would recommend to have an onboarding session. Integration went even faster by having a direct call with support team!!!
Merchant in Germany here in the apparel and fashion. I have been using Timesact app since around 2 weeks now for use-cases Pre-Order and Back in Stock notifications. I am quite thorough when testing an app and I am very impressed with Timesact. Here in detail my excellent experience so far:
- The onboarding session is definitely a value-adding benefit. I allowed myself some days to test the app before having the session, so I could bring questions to the onboarding session. June was the person onboarding me - very friendly and very professional. I have a highly customized theme and for this reason I found some things that didn't work completely out-of-the-box (mainly badges and position of texts in the product and collection pages). This was solved in a couple of hours after the onboarding. 5 stars here.
- As I prepared to go-live with the Pre-Order for many products, some more little bugs were found (again, because my theme is highly customized and not because the app has issues). I used the in-app chat to report the issues and got immediate feedback on the chat from Miezty. Also extremely friendly and professional. As the issues had to be solved by development, Miezty passed the information to them. Once again, a couple of hours later I was getting an e-mail from Robert informing me that the issues were fixed. 5 stars here.
- The video tutorials are very content relevant, straight to the point and very helpful. 5 stars here.
- The app offers many use-cases (not only Pre-Order) but I find it also easy to use and easy to find our way around it. Before shooting anything to support, I usually search on the tutorials if there is anything regarding the topic I need - usually there is and my questions are answered there. 5 stars.
- I find the pricing very fair. Very flexible, especially for a small merchant like me. And especially when you are trying out Pre-Orders for the first time and you have no idea of how many you will get - you don't have to commit from the beggining with the expensive prices of some other similar apps, running the risk of paying heavily just to find out you get a couple of pre-orders. 5 stars also for the price structure.
I can only recommend this app.
Jonathan was great and very thorough! He helped us get our preorder button up and running with no issue
Jonathan was great. he helped me set up all me pre order and back in stock buttons and walked me through the whole app. i am excited to use it and continue learning. Highly recommend!