Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Free plan available
Rating (5)
November 17, 2022

I have just set up our store, and found working with this company to be very easy. I did need some help getting things configured, and when i asked for help, i got it right away, When it was too difficult for me to do alone I sent my collaborator code in to my contact (Andrei) who quickly logged into my store, and got things set up correctly. I will give this a try, and am confident that there is great support readily available if I do have issues in the future. Thanks again Andrei, really appreciate your help.

Backtrack Railway Services Ltd.
Time spent using app: 19 days
November 17, 2022

日本語にも対応していて、商品を複数予約販売できる機能を探していました。 ボタンの不具合があり、チャットでのサポート(日本語でも大丈夫とお返事をいただきました)を利用したところ
数分も経たずに対応してくれました。大変感謝しています。

ロムダコテ
Japan
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
November 16, 2022

Awesome app and lightning fast support. The team was very helpful with installing badges and helped me set this up in under 5 minutes. Thanks a lot!

Tomatosharp
Norway
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
Edited November 16, 2022

I just met with Princess and she helped solve my problem so quickly and with great care! Thank you!!

WICCI
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 15, 2022

This preorder app is easy to set up and works great. The few questions and minor tech issues that we ran into were quickly resolved by the app support team.

Almanac Planting Co
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 14, 2022

User friendly and a great support / on-boarding. Like the design with badges and pre-order settings. Many Thanks to June & Andrei

Studio5land
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 14, 2022

Great service & support!!! Very very fast and quick response to all my emails. highly recommended!!

Anita Manglani Jewelry
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
November 13, 2022

The app was soooo easy to set up and use! I didn't even have to watch their training. In addition, I had to contact the support system to get the "Pre-paid" banner across the item picture, and they responded within minutes and had everything set up in a timely manner. I'm so happy I chose Timesact! It has already increased my sales.

Fern Meadow Soap
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 13, 2022

The team is really great and is quick to respond to any issues with coding or helping us set up. Functionality of the app is great and our customers are already pre-ordering. Thank you team!

Zjoosh Wholesale
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 11, 2022

Alles in allem eine sehr gutes Tool. Auch technische Hilfe war sofort da um ein bestehendes Problem zu lösen. Von daher alles top und es sieht auch gut aus. Danke!

TCG-Buddies