What type of tasks can a store do using Timlify?
- A store owner can create time slots or schedules for any kind of appointment. Clients can buy or book those time slots or tickets. For example, you can create a doctor's time slots for his patient's appointment and his patients can book or buy those time slots.
- A store owner can create time slots or schedules for renting anything. Clients can buy those time slots or tickets. For example, you can make time slots for a car's rent. Passengers can buy or book those time slots
- A store owner can create any training/coaching session. Clients can buy a ticket for that training session. For example, you can make a training session on Marketing with mentioning the maximum number of persons allowed in a slot. People can buy the tickets for training session.
- Customers / Clients can book appointments for the services directly from a website.
- Customers / Clients can take a quick view of your services appointment.
- User-friendly interface with flexible admin panel.
- Fully responsive design to fit any devices.
- Make appointment schedule in specific time and date slot.
- Set the booking date and availability in the backend.
- Auto-generate option for creating a bunch of appointments. Admin can select booking date, select weekend, add specific day weekend and create time slots in the auto-generate option.
- Booking time format can be set.
- Advanced user can add custom CSS.
To check our other apps, please click on our developer name.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I am currently in the testing phase of my store but this app is just perfect for me to book appointments. It collects important information needed to make a booking which then integrates into the customer's order on shopify. Even though I had a slight bug at one point using the app the developers responded back fairly promptly and helped me to resolve the issue. Also on a side note, I was just gearing up for launching my store then Covid-19 was like, "I'm gonna destroy this man's whole career", lol
The Rich-Caine Way
It’s easy to set up, looks good, uses store theme. I had one small issue and they resolved it really quickly.