Timo Subscriptions

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
January 16, 2023

Haven't fully used the app as of today, but the support team is extremely efficient, accessible, and active. The application fits perfectly to our needs. I recommend.

Happy Saison
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 21, 2022

A nice and straightforward app to use, backed up by friendly and helpful support. Well worth checking out.

RoostersBrewingCo
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 14, 2022

Amazing value and quick response times from the team! The app works great for what we need it for, and couldn't recommend it highly enough. The perfect app for our small business!

Monarch
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 13, 2022

I have tried a few apps. This one works very easily and you have a good personal support with the app.
Extensions are possible through the programmers.
Thanks,
Timo

Reharaum
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 13, 2022

Excellent service support from Globo team. They are prompt and they always ensure they meet the needs of their customers! :D Highly recommended to try their app and you will definitely be satisfied and for a start-up the free feature is good enough. I am impressed~Thank you so much! ;)

The Blissful Scarlet
Singapore
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 7, 2022

Kenny was great with helping me removing the Globo branding - it was done super fast and easy to work with. Excited to see what this app will do for the business!

Elephant's Energy
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 30, 2022

Easy to use and EXCELLENT support. We’ve been very happy with this subscription app. Thank you from www.redravencbd.com

Red Raven
Time spent using app: 17 days
November 21, 2022

Excellent app and features, plus the support have been very helpful with personalized service and changes. Thank you!

1st Detachment
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 17, 2022

Love this app so far and the support team is great. I emailed them about the problem I was having with my subscription showing on the screen. They fixed it and it looks great. Awesome support and service!

Carasmatic Creations
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 15, 2022

Timo Subscription app has been super easy to install and integrate with my theme. As a non-tech-savvy person, I was able to handle it myself. Loving all the Globo products - great quality and often offering a Free plan for start-ups like us.

Upgraders