Automatic Customized Surveys
Set it and forget it. Customize the look and feel, days to send after purchase and more. Prevent over surveying with survey throttling.
Receive Actionable Feedback
Gather feedback directly from your customers about their whole shopping experience, from finding your shop, to receiving their purchase.
Create Happier Customers
Happy customers tell their friends about your store. Turn your unhappy customers into happy customers and grow your store.
About Tiny Feedback ‑ NPS
Are your customers happy?
As a busy shop owner, you wear all the hats. You are designing your products, tweaking your website, shipping orders, and everything in-between, however, do you know if your customers are happy with their shopping experience? Do you even have the time to ask them? How do you get quality actionable feedback?
Tiny Feedback is for you.
What is Tiny Feedback?
Tiny Feedback is a customizable, automatic survey system that uses the Net Promoter Score or NPS. It's a one-click survey, sent via email, that customers are much more likely to answer, and it gives you the quality feedback you need to grow your sales, and create happier customers.
Ok, but what is NPS?
Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a tool used to gauge customer loyalty for a shop/brand's products. It's a simple one-click survey with an open-ended answer. 'How likely are you to recommend our product or service to a friend?' The customer gives an answer between 0 and 10. 0 being very unlikely, and 10 is very likely they will recommend your shop. The responses are then broken down into three categories:
- Promoters (9-10) - A promoter customer is highly likely to shop at your store again, and tell others about it as well.
- Passives (7-8) - A passive customer is one who generally liked the experience, but usually won't go out of their way to promote your shop.
- Detractors (0-6) - A detractor is a customer who will most likely not shop at your store anymore, but might also tell others to avoid your shop.
Cool, but how does that help me grow my store?
Knowing your NPS score and the feedback you receive is very beneficial. You can improve on the unhappy customers (or detractors) feedback, so you can convert them into happy customers (or promoters). You can spot trends of feedback, such as if a lot of customers are complaining about slow shipping times, you can take that feedback, improve your shipping times, increase your NPS, have happier customers, and make more sales.
So, how does it work?
- Customize Email The surveys are sent out automatically to your customers via a customizable email. Upload your logo, change colors, and match your brand's identity. Customize the days after purchase to ensure your customer has time to spend with your product. Prevent over surveying your customers with Survey Throttling.
- Customers take a single-click survey Your customers will answer the survey and provide valuable feedback about their experience with your shop.
- Get Actionable Feedback Find out what your customers like and dislike about your shop and brand. Overtime your goal should be to increase your overall NPS score, which in turn creates happier customers and improves your sales.
Start today with a 30-day free trial.
Pricing 30-day free trial
Send up to 200 surveys
Send up to 1000 surveys
Send up to 5000 surveys
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1 review
Most recent reviews
Easy to get set up and running. Looks and works great. I received a handful of feedback comments within a couple of days of installing the app.