tiny Email Marketing

tiny Email Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 31, 2023

Really enjoying this app. Very intuitive and quick customer support. Don't even have to leave Shopify to use it.

techinspades
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 19, 2023

TinyEmail is the ultimate marketing automation tool for entrepreneurs looking to maximize their return on investment.

With Artificial Intelligence-driven technology, content-driven communications, personalized messaging, and world-class email templates make it easy for customers to build strong relationships with their target audiences and drive traffic, sales, and conversions.

With TinyEmail, you can market your Shopify store smarter to reach your business goals faster.

Lastly many thanks to Mr. Mashiar for excellent customer support!

Warm Sensibility
India
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
January 18, 2023

"TinyEmail: The Smartest Way To Get Ahead With Your Marketing Automation"

Mashiar thanks a ton for all the extra mile support provided! Your support and assistance is invaluable, and I can’t thank you enough!

I recently used TinyEmail's AI Content and Omnichannel communications systems, and I'm amazed at how great the results are. Not only is it easy to create personalized messages, but the email templates that it offers are simply stunning. My customers have been more engaged than ever before!

TinyEmail has provided me with so much value already, and I'm sure it will be extremely beneficial to other businesses as well. If you're looking for a smarter way to market your products or services, then I highly recommend adding TinyEmail to your productivity toolbox. You won't regret it!

SILAS LUXURY
India
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 17, 2023

GREAT APP,and the team is wonderful ,MASHIAR help me to solve my problem in 2 minutes and everything is ok now.

SHAKTY.ME
Romania
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 11, 2023

This app is very easy to use and the team is always there to help you out if you have any questions or trouble creating a campaign.

Minimysa
Time spent using app: 3 months
tinyEmail® replied January 11, 2023

Thank you for your kind words, Minimysa! We're glad you find tinyEmail easy to use and that our team is always available to help. Your positive review means a lot to us.

January 3, 2023

I have been using Tiny Email for a few months now and I am extremely satisfied with the service. The team at Tiny Email is very responsive and provided great customer service when I had a problem with my account. They were able to solve the issue quickly and efficiently, which really impressed me. In addition, the email service itself is reliable and has all the features I need. I highly recommend Tiny Email for anyone in need of a dependable email service with excellent customer support.

Cable Enterprise
Time spent using app: 12 months
tinyEmail® replied January 4, 2023

Thank you for choosing Tiny Email, Cable Enterprise! We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with our service and that we were able to quickly solve your issue. Our team strives to provide excellent customer support and we're happy to know that we met your expectations. We hope you'll continue to use Tiny Email for all your email needs.

December 31, 2022

I am impressed with Tiny Email so far. Mashiar has been cordial and a great helping hand in guiding me through the process. Super customer service.
Best wishes to Mashiar and his team.

Sock n' Roll
Bangladesh
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 25, 2022

From my conversation with them, it seems that customer service is above all else, everything is organized, detailed, and 24/7 support.
Highly recommend the app!

Ezlife4U
Israel
Time spent using app: 30 days
tinyEmail® replied December 27, 2022

Thank you for the kind words; tinyemail is built with customer service as a top priority. We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience and that our team was able to help resolve any issues you encountered. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Edited December 20, 2022

Used Tiny Email for two campaigns so far; super easy to create and launch a simple campaign. Comparatively, ease and learning to make your first campaign has been a much more enjoyable process compared to other email marketing platforms. Customer service with Mashiar has been met with quick replies and helpful information.

DA JIUJIU
Time spent using app: About 1 month
tinyEmail® replied December 23, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, DA JIUJIU. We're so happy to hear that you've found tinyEmail to be easy to use and that our customer service has been helpful. We'll be sure to pass on your compliments to Mashiar and the rest of our team.

We hope you'll continue to find tinyEmail helpful for your email marketing needs, and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.

December 2, 2022

Tiny Email is a super email marketing platform and we upgraded from free to a premium plan. Mashiar has provided excellent support and has been really helpful in working out issues and configuring our account. We highly recommend Tiny Email.

Terra Bella
Time spent using app: 9 months
tinyEmail® replied December 3, 2022

Thank you for your kind words about tinyEmail, Terra Bella. We're glad to have you as a customer and appreciate your business! Mashiar is a great member of our support team and I'll be sure to pass on your compliments.

If there's anything we can do to continue making your experience with tinyEmail excellent, please don't hesitate to let us know. We love hearing from our customers and using their feedback to improve our platform. Thanks again for choosing tinyEmail!