Free Email Marketing

Email Marketing: Omnisend, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp, Ava alt

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TinyEmail Marketing Automation with Branded email templates

Orange Dog Design Co.

Time spent using app 25 minutes

We've tried many email marketing apps and they were all lacking ...until now! We were looking for ease of use, great templates, A+ customer service and affordability! This checks all of our boxes! Very satisified!

June 29, 2022

Thank you for choosing TinyEmail as your email marketing platform! We're glad to hear that we checked all of your boxes and that you're satisfied with our product.

Our team is constantly working to improve our templates and customer service, so please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help make your experience even better. Thank you again for choosing us and happy marketing!

Remedial

Location Germany

Does what it tries to do greatly. Thank you for the great service! The door is responsive and helpful as well.

May 27, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We do try hard :)

SkyRocket Maths

Location Australia

Great app with lots of templates and designs to make it easy to send out a professional looking campaign. Clean and simple user interface and lots of statistics available to describe customer interaction with emails and great customer support. Integration with Shopify was simple and seamless. And their free email plan is an ongoing plan and is not a trial so there are options for all sizes of business. Highly Recommend this product.

May 13, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We have been working hard to make TinyEmail as easy as possible for our Shopify merchants to send beautiful marketing messages to their customers. We are happy our Free plan works for you & hope to continue growing with your business.

Angel for Keeps

Thank you Tiny Email team for walking me though with baby steps as I learn. Customer service is fantastic and they really care!!

May 2, 2022

We are excited to help you get up and running!  Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have.

Golden Sun Health Foods Ltd

Time spent using app 5 minutes

I have used different email campaigns and I am very impressed with TinyEmail! The service is outstanding and the value is extraordinary! I highly recommend TinyEmail for all of your email marketing projects, you will not be disappointed!

April 21, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate the recommendations. :)

Crystals Rock Australia

Location Australia

If you are looking for an App with templates that are easy to use and fully customisable, then TinyEmail is for you. I have worked in marketing for years, using different eComms systems that cost $$$$, and this app is just as good, and it's a fraction of the cost. What makes this app even better is the customer service. I sent a message asking for help and within minutes I had a reply from Vitalie. Vitalie sorted out my problem straight away and even followed through to check everything was working - something that you don't see every day. I'm really stoked I've found this app!

April 9, 2022

Thank you! We appreciate the praise, especially from someone who has used the competition. We are launching segmentation next week and would love to know what you think about it. If you have any feedback on segmentation, please feel free to email us at support@tinyemail.com

Na-Nôg

Decided to try TinyEmail, but our contacts wasn't importing easily. Don't be afraid to ask for help - Vitalie managed to sort everything out for us this afternoon - so, so helpful - thank you so much TinyEmail and Vitalie.

February 8, 2022

Thank you! We are a small but agile team and I am glad you connected with our CTO - we are hands-on with our product to ensure you get the most out TinyEmail.

All Day Vapes

Just getting started with trying this out and ran into a glitch connecting our audience from Shopify. Support was quick to reply and start looking for the solution. Great experience thus far, looking forward to trying out the features it offers!

January 19, 2022

Thank you for the review. We are glad we were able to resolve the issue. We can wait to unveil all the cool stuff we have been working on!

Pro-Equine

Firstly I should say that I'm not a very IT savvy person but it just took me an hour or so to send out a pretty good-looking e-newsletter to all our Shopify customers - linking to subscribers was super easy.
I requested some help on social media links and got a comprehensive (and understandable!) response within 30 minutes. There is a good range of templates although I didn't find it that easy to alter them, but I'm sure that that will come with practice. This is genuinely the only free app that allows you to send out a decent number of emails every month. Very happy user!

January 19, 2022

Thank you for the kind review! Thrilled to see you are up and running using TinyEmail. There are a ton more easy-to-use features and functionality we are bringing to the table. All with the intention to let businesses focus on their messaging rather than having to master a complex tool!

Natural Smart Health

Time spent using app 1 day

We recently signed up and are enjoying this marketing tool. Using the app within Shopify is a plus. Migrating our mailing list from Mailchimp to TinyEmail was super easy with their integration. We connected our store, migrated our list, and sent marketing emails to our customers in what felt like a minute. Nice app. We would love to import custom fields from our store but didn't see the ability to do that.

December 28, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are the "new kid on the block" you could say and it is feedback like this that keeps us going (along with endless coffee!). We actually have custom fields in the product roadmap and are actively working on it. Stay tuned!