4.7
September 20, 2022

This is a great app. Just started but very simple process to create a campaign. Easy customer list management. Haven't gotten to the segmentation part yet but it looks like it will be very helpful.

Dallas Wholesalers
2 days using the app
tinyEmail® replied September 23, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to have you on board and are excited to see how you'll use TinyEmail to grow your business. :)

Edited March 4, 2023

I am absolutely AMAZED. Tiny Email Marketing it incredible and it is the solution I have been searching for years. This is for a number of reasons:

* Wow. No limit on subscribers and at a reasonable cost
* Can also have it for free if you have under 500 subscribers
* Absolutely Fabulous customer service. It there is something you need, they will make it happen.
* Very easy to use and has beautiful templates
* So simple to set up and use and has also got great tutorials

The list goes on.... I am so grateful I have finally found a quality product and service that supports my efforts to make a difference in the world!

More Than Charms
2 days using the app
March 31, 2023

When I first set up a campaign in Mailchimp, I spent many hours figuring out how it worked and setting it up. Today was the first time I set up a campaign in Tinyemail in less than half an hour! The interface is really very friendly, easy to choose a template, add images, texts and social media. I am pleasantly surprised! Besides being friendly, Tinyemail is probably the most affordable service and yet it has everything you need! Special thanks to Mashiar for being responsive - his support is inspiring!

Mr. Mintz Crafts
1 day using the app
October 20, 2022

TinyEmail has been a fantastic tool for our email marketing campaigns. Their support is top notch and their system is easy to use. Highly recommend!

BellaAuraCreations
1 day using the app
tinyEmail® replied October 20, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, and for choosing tinyEmail as your email marketing tool. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with our support and that our system is easy to use. We appreciate your business!

January 19, 2023

TinyEmail is the ultimate marketing automation tool for entrepreneurs looking to maximize their return on investment.

With Artificial Intelligence-driven technology, content-driven communications, personalized messaging, and world-class email templates make it easy for customers to build strong relationships with their target audiences and drive traffic, sales, and conversions.

With TinyEmail, you can market your Shopify store smarter to reach your business goals faster.

Lastly many thanks to Mr. Mashiar for excellent customer support!

Warm Sensibility
India
About 22 hours using the app
March 8, 2023

Great app, I used it for my shopify store and it performed really well. Mashiar was really helpful as he helped me with the integration to shopify store. Happy to be a user!

Di Pacci Coffee Company
About 21 hours using the app
June 28, 2022

We've tried many email marketing apps and they were all lacking ...until now! We were looking for ease of use, great templates, A+ customer service and affordability! This checks all of our boxes! Very satisified!

Orange Dog Design Co.
25 minutes using the app
tinyEmail® replied June 29, 2022

Thank you for choosing TinyEmail as your email marketing platform! We're glad to hear that we checked all of your boxes and that you're satisfied with our product.

Our team is constantly working to improve our templates and customer service, so please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help make your experience even better. Thank you again for choosing us and happy marketing!

April 20, 2022

I have used different email campaigns and I am very impressed with TinyEmail! The service is outstanding and the value is extraordinary! I highly recommend TinyEmail for all of your email marketing projects, you will not be disappointed!

Golden Sun Health Foods Ltd
5 minutes using the app
tinyEmail® replied April 21, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate the recommendations. :)

November 29, 2022

Quite new to TinyEmail but Mashiar from support was very helpful in getting me setup. It's a very user friendly app, and their Free Plan is very generous. I really liked their vast template selection

Turaag Active
Bangladesh
2 minutes using the app
tinyEmail® replied November 30, 2022

Thank you for choosing TinyEmail, Turaag Active. We're glad to have you on board and happy to hear that Mashiar was able to help get you setup. Our template selection is one of our favorite features too! If you need any assistance with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out.

October 24, 2022

If you're looking for the best email marketing provider, you can't go wrong with TinyEmail. They offer a wide range of features and are always innovating to stay ahead of the curve. Plus, their customer service is so friendly and they're always willing to help you get the most out of your account.

Bodega Wellness
2 minutes using the app
tinyEmail® replied October 24, 2022

Thank you for choosing tinyEmail, Bodega Wellness! We're thrilled to have you as a customer and appreciate your kind words about our features and customer service. Our team is passionate about providing the best possible experience for our users, so we're glad to hear that we're meeting your needs. Thank you for recommending us, and we hope you'll continue to use tinyEmail for all your email marketing needs.