Reviews (101)

4.7
Edited March 2, 2023

I really like this application. It did takes me almost a week to set up my custom email because the confirmation email kept lagging (took hours sometimes days) to my Zoho inbox then I would see it just barely too late and it would decline confirmation. I reached out to support about it but the support was a little slow, being a small business owner I get it, we all have lives just wish support was a bit more helpful. They did offered to book a call but the hours they had were early mornings for my time zone. That set aside the app is really good and useful which is why I took the effort to set it up and use it. I guess most good things can take some time to set up. I think for most people the confirmation of your email address comes no problem. The email templates are nice and easy to brand and customize. I look forward to using this app more to help boost sales!

Sakura Milk Jewelry
Japan
23 days using the app
Edited February 25, 2023

If you're looking for an email marketing platform that is both easy to use and highly effective, look no further than TinyEmail. I've been using this app for several months now and have been blown away by how much it has helped me streamline my email marketing efforts. The email builder is intuitive and allows me to create professional-looking emails in just minutes, and the segmentation and personalization features are top-notch. I can quickly and easily segment my lists based on various criteria, and then send tailored emails that resonate with my audience. If you're serious about email marketing, TinyEmail is a must-have.

Iltopia Studios
16 days using the app
February 8, 2023

TinyEmail has one of the best support here on Shopify and a great UI/UX. Fast replies. I am eagerly waiting on the flows feature and hope they will give us more flexibility and customizable options on creating the email flows that we want. Also a pabbly integration would be very helpful! Keep it up!

PresetLion
Germany
15 days using the app
February 4, 2022

Decided to try TinyEmail, but our contacts wasn't importing easily. Don't be afraid to ask for help - Vitalie managed to sort everything out for us this afternoon - so, so helpful - thank you so much TinyEmail and Vitalie.

Na-Nôg
10 days using the app
tinyEmail® replied February 8, 2022

Thank you! We are a small but agile team and I am glad you connected with our CTO - we are hands-on with our product to ensure you get the most out TinyEmail.

February 8, 2023

This app is set to do everything I need.
Even before I was a paying customer, the tinyEmail customer service has been superb. They are very responsive to my questions.

Woke Homeschooling
9 days using the app
November 4, 2022

I have had this app for one week. It's very intuitive to use, and the templates look great. They are careful to ensure that your email list only contains customers who have subscribed, so they monitor for quality. That shows their integrity. The cost is reasonable as well. I give them 5 stars.

Himelhoch's Department Store
7 days using the app
tinyEmail® replied November 4, 2022

Thank you for your kind words and a 5-star rating, Himelhoch's Department Store! We're thrilled to have you as a tinyEmail customer and appreciate your feedback. Our team works hard to ensure our app is easy to use and provides great templates so you can send beautiful emails quickly and easily.

Thank you for choosing tinyEmail, and we hope to continue delivering value that exceeds your expectations.

April 29, 2022

Thank you Tiny Email team for walking me though with baby steps as I learn. Customer service is fantastic and they really care!!

Angel for Keeps
6 days using the app
tinyEmail® replied May 2, 2022

We are excited to help you get up and running!  Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have.

May 31, 2023

Amazing customer service from Mashiar ! Quick response and amazing product ! I cant wait to use tinyEinstein

Jewelwrld
Netherlands
2 days using the app
February 13, 2023

Great five-star-rated service & easy-to-use software!! Mashiar helped me with integrating the app in our shopify store.

Continue your success-story!

ACKERMANN®
Germany
2 days using the app
March 31, 2023

When I first set up a campaign in Mailchimp, I spent many hours figuring out how it worked and setting it up. Today was the first time I set up a campaign in Tinyemail in less than half an hour! The interface is really very friendly, easy to choose a template, add images, texts and social media. I am pleasantly surprised! Besides being friendly, Tinyemail is probably the most affordable service and yet it has everything you need! Special thanks to Mashiar for being responsive - his support is inspiring!

Mr. Mintz Crafts