Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

Just Ramps Skatepark

This is such a great app, it has saved me a fortune rather than purchasing an alternative booking system. I've had a few minor problems with it in the past but the customer service is always quick to resolve the problem. Thanks for a great app & friendly customer service :)

Kim Glowy

That good, i love it <3, That good, i love it <3, That good, i love it <3, That good, i love it <3, That good, i love it <3, That good, i love it <3, That good, i love it <3, That good, i love it <3, That good, i love it <3, That good, i love it <3, That good, i love it <3, That good, i love it <3, That good, i love it <3,

Abode Impressions

The app is excellent. It has everything I needed in a booking system. I'm extremely satisfied with it.

TheChainOfChange

Fácil de usar e bonito! Eu acabei de instalar e já estou gostando porque ele me ajuda a agendar meus serviços

Nina Fitlifestyle

I am Shopify developer, this plugin is very good for online service, any kind of events , you can use it , i very satisfied .

Ubaid Ur Rehman

Brit Lee Designs

Using this app for photography bookings. Only new to it so far but it seems easy to use and manageable for what I need

looom test store

I love this because of easy configuration of calendar items. And support is so sincere. Thank you Laura for every time.:)

Cosmetics Obsession

This app is really useful and super easy to use to schedule our customers appointments. Totally recommend it!

Tiny Rabbit Hole by Angie

I have been using Tipo consistently for about a month now and with Laura's help, we have fixed quite a number of bugs to make the app perfect to use. I'm running workshops and it is very important to have proper scheduling system so that i can save more time on scheduling, and spend more time on my work. I have tried a few other booking/scheduling apps before but they don't come anything close to Tipo. I hope to see more interesting features on Tipo in time to come!

BYBROWN

very versatile except I only have one event and get a drop down menu to choose the event which isn't really useful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13