Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 76% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
23 de enero de 2024

To my disappointment they have removed the blackouts option with the latest update, but based on my feedback to them (and many others I assume), they have put it back. Great app and support.

Rage Room Budapest
Hungría
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

Needed assistance and Laura helped me very quickly to sort out my issue.

Bodies in Motion Dance Wear
Reino Unido
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
3 de enero de 2024

very useful booking system and the nice and quick response support team!
will keep using Tipo on my website. Recommend!

山竹|Koya Sanju
Taiwán
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
1 de enero de 2024

I have been using this app for a few months, and it has been a great asset to my business. Onboarding was very easy, and it worked well. I recommend trying this out for yourselves to see how great it works.

AGDK By Rushell Lashay
6 meses usando la aplicación
19 de noviembre de 2023

It does almost everything I need! When I reach out to support, they are quick to assist me. Helped me with 2 issues back to back. Very satisfied.

My only suggestions to improve the app:
1. Have the availability to duplicate Services, so you don't have to change all the settings for each new service you create. In my field, I have new services every month, and changing the settings can be tedious.
2. Have the availability to make certain services only available on certain days of the week. The only workaround I have found is to create a blackout for EACH WEEK of the year to blackout consecutive days. It is very tedious.

Adora Bao Studio
7 meses usando la aplicación
1 de febrero de 2024

Pretty straightforward booking app. Easy to use, they are very helpful if you need help with anything or have issues.

Earth & Light
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

customer sevice was awesome, backend team was fast to respond and resolve any issues. thanks tipo team!

Mimpikita
Malasia
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 15 de enero de 2024

Recently we have been having issues with this app, their app, dashboard doesn't appear on screen, there is something wrong with calender, but every time I tried to contact via chat no body there and next day I receive their reply, everything went back normal as if nothing happened.

ERIJEWELRY
10 meses usando la aplicación
9 de diciembre de 2023

The Tipo Appointment App is the greatest app for any company that needs to use a website appointment program to operate their business more efficiently and profitably. The learning curve to customize the app is very short and easy to learn. Most importantly, the customer service support is responsive and easy to communicate with via text. Don’t purchase another app without test driving this great app first, you won’t be disappointed.

Your Optical Rx
14 días usando la aplicación
4 de diciembre de 2023

very simple app to use and very useful.
Great support also, they are very kind and open to assist any question or problems that we may have. Very nice attention.

Doggycare