Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 76% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de enero de 2021

excellent application to manage meeting reservations with my clients, I recommend it 100% for the community!

tramitesmunicipales.cl
Chile
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
13 de enero de 2023

Good apps for booking, calendars and different kind of business like courses and all.
Support was very helpfull and I appreciate how fast they can answer our questions and fix problems. Thanks ;-)

MADEROFRANCE
Francia
25 de noviembre de 2022

I just installed this app. While setting up I had an issue, contacted support and customer service replied very quickly. The issue is resolved and I’m looking forward to using this app! Thank you for good support!

Anita Wood
Canadá
13 de noviembre de 2020

Super easy to install and configure. Will update once appointments are booked! why is there a minimum number of characters for this review?

Mint Juleps Shop
23 de septiembre de 2020

Fácil de usar e bonito! Eu acabei de instalar e já estou gostando porque ele me ajuda a agendar meus serviços

TheChainOfChange
Portugal
7 de octubre de 2020

I like this app it is very thorough than most appointment apps. I love how a I’m able to customize everything in detail.

That Nuk Nuk
13 de julio de 2020

Good simple and easy to use for a simple booking calendar app with multiple option and color to match your design.

Shuttle Road
Francia
21 de enero de 2021

Really great app for appointments, easy to set up, professional integration. Highly recommend to anyone.

Proper Dirty Clothing
Canadá
9 de mayo de 2020

This App is really a remarkable app, after installing and uninstalling few booking apps, we had finally found the best booking app and that is Tipo Appointment Booking app.

After installation the app started to speak for itself, unlike other apps you have to add and edit your theme liquid files just to add the snippets, this app is very user friendly, hoping to become a reasonable paid app soon to support the developer.

Once again a highly recommended booking app! Kudos to the developer.

Stafify
Filipinas
25 de noviembre de 2020

I really like it so far. It would be nice if we could remove the price and quantity from the service if it's a free service. But otherwise, the app is great.

Mixx Projects