Tipo Appointment Booking

Booking System - Events Calendar - Booking App - Reservation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Tipo Appointment booking - Shopify booking app

christmaslightsandtrees

This has been a life saver for booking appointments for a christmas grotto to maintain social distancing would highly recommend.

Kollective Koils

The app is super easy to use and integrates with my site beautifully – I have the narrative theme. Kollective Koils

Vausages Vegan Diner

Been working well with prompt assistance. Does exactly what we need for taking pre-bookings at our ghost kitchen.

J Savage Brand

I have tried many apps to solve my need for taking a booking and collecting payment. This is the ONLY one that has met all my needs and is simple to use.

ZunGoor

Location Qatar
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Do not search for another App, this is the only one will help you
We have already tested many of them, we found nothing better than Tipo

BlueYonder

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Damn good. Best app for scheduling. I tried using it. It worked a lot better. If you want to schedule your service, then you should use it.

ETTEA.services

Location Czechia

The tech support helped and guided me to solve a tricky bug which is not caused by their App but theme. I really appreciated a lot. :)

JAWAN ORGANIC FARMS

Location Australia

Brilliant little helper App! Test will come in the real world, but setting and testing is working well. Thanks.

Mixx Projects

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I really like it so far. It would be nice if we could remove the price and quantity from the service if it's a free service. But otherwise, the app is great.

Thisisraw

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Very useful for appointments, its easy to use and it doesnt take long to install it. It was very helpful for my bussiness