Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
October 25, 2022

Great app works perfectly for my business. The team is awesome they customized my appointment page. Extremally outgoing and helpful!!!
Thanks a lot!!!

RY APPLIANCE REPAIR
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 25, 2022

Superb support from very efficient staff. Some little bugs at backend but nothing that hasn't been ironed out very quickly Highly recommended!

Studio Escape
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 7, 2022

We used this app for a client of ours and so far its working great. There was one issue we had, but the support was quick with their reply and as it turned out. It was a simple mistake made by me... Easy to install and to edit to your needs.

De BBQ Store
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 1, 2022

We've just installed this app and found it to be a good app. The customer services is amazing, they've been very responsive and helpful with our requests. I'd highly recommend the app.

Woods' Silver Fleet
Time spent using app: 24 days
August 1, 2022

Nice app, easy to use, perfect features and customer service is very helpful in every sense. thanks!

Pureal
Turkey
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 26, 2022

We have been using this App for a month. We are strongly recommended this App not only because it meets our needs but also it has a good customer service. Email reply within a day which help us solve lots of issue. Although it may need some improvement and customization for different kind of use, I like the way they would hear from the customer.

Fuheng
Time spent using app: 14 days
July 17, 2022

I've now reached out to support a few times, and in every experience it is quick and resolved. They are very easy to work with and the quick responses are very appreciated. Super happy with Tipo.

Taste the Wild Beauty
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 5, 2022

Top customer service! Quick replies and small issues solved efficiently and effectively. Thank you so much!

Marble Arc
Gibraltar
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 23, 2022

The app is pretty easy to use and Tipo's customer service is very helpful!
The integration with Shopify is visually nice and natural. I can't wait to see the IT team developping some other options like subscriptions for the customers (booking the same time slot, every same day in the week at a certain frequency) :)

La Maison Smith
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 8, 2022

tengo varios ecommerce con shopify y me lleve una grata sorpresa con al app y luego con la atención al cliente, la solucion funciona y al tener dudas me ayudaron en tiempos muy buenos, recomendable.

b3autyandmindchile