Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
June 10, 2020

The follow up and fixing of the few glitches were awesome...It did take a while to fully integrate onto site and then learn and train staff but ITS AMAZING! Loved the immediate follow up and especially love this app as it really has helped to manage our appointments!
Thanks team TIPO!!! Your the best!

WearFashionCanada
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited June 9, 2020

I downloaded this application and really like it very well. this booking app, brig value on my store. Customers can bye and book. Thank you guys!!!! Love it.

BRASILHAIR
France
Time spent using app: 6 days
June 8, 2020

I love it this app.

Melanin Hair and Skin
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 5, 2020

I used this app to create a bookable boattour. The support was very friendly and helped me very fast. I really like that you can customize the design. It is a very useful app with great customer support.

Seminarschiff Fahrten und Tickets
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 4, 2020

Allowed us to book customers into appointments ready for post Covid-19 closure. They adjusted a screen to make it easier to view in our system. Very impressive free app.

Game Set & Match
Time spent using app: 17 days
May 30, 2020

Really usefull, used it to optic store and love it, easy to configure and use, and is free cant belive it

Todo Lentes Pty
Panama
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 28, 2020

great superb while using loved its interface, hope its free afterwards.Thank you for supporting us .

Aerostark
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited July 14, 2020

They have the best support team. They have fixed all our technical issues as well as answered all our questions with the upmost politeness and professionalism. We run a country club and we literally have different activities, with different times, and different venues and because of this, we needed a booking app that is able to cater to everything we need and by far, this booking app is the most flexible booking app out there. Good job guys, highly recommend

Panaga Club
Brunei
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 19, 2020

Great litte App that as a non-essential retailer during Covisd-19 I am using to allow customers to make an appointment to "Click & Collet" both items from my website and as a Jeweller.... collect & drop off their repiars. This allows me to conform to UK Goverment guideance at the time of writing this review.

Robert Openshaw Fine Jewellery
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 9, 2020

This App is really a remarkable app, after installing and uninstalling few booking apps, we had finally found the best booking app and that is Tipo Appointment Booking app.

After installation the app started to speak for itself, unlike other apps you have to add and edit your theme liquid files just to add the snippets, this app is very user friendly, hoping to become a reasonable paid app soon to support the developer.

Once again a highly recommended booking app! Kudos to the developer.

Stafify