Tipo Appointment Booking

Booking System - Events Calendar - Booking App - Reservation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

manecub

Location Singapore

very useful app! it does wonders. but there are glitches at times - still within acceptable means. kudos!

nicolehaney

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app! Easy to use and the customer service is quick to respond and will help you with any issues you might have. Highly recommend!

Kitchen Bruja

I used this app to schedule and keep track of appointments. I am satisfied with the app and how it keeps track of my schedule and allows rescheduling also. I will continue to use it. Thank you!

Grim Dice Tabletop Gaming

Great app and worth installing - we use it daily to book out gaming tables. Features like the service blackout are really helpful when we have events on to block out groups of tables. As we have gaming in several locations we can use the services to set up each area as a service so they can be booked separately, the system is flexible enough to manage this. The system works well, couple of small niggles but well worth a try out. Looking forwards to what is coming up from them and the dev team are always quick to reply and helpful

Global hustle entertainment

the best appointment tool out! Thank you so much. Used on our website to book our clients for sessions Check us out!!

DITEC Södertälje Shop

Location Sweden

TIPO has helped us as a car care service company to make our customers book services easily. We might have missed something but an improvement for us would be to be able to schedule the exact amount of time a service takes, for us it´s days.

Nevaeh Dolls Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

I needed something fixed within my tipo app and the problem was resolved quickly and professionally.

Wohnen etwas anders

Location Germany

I am very happy with the support from Tipo, very fast and precise. The app works great, fit my needs

Ser templo

Location Chile

Después de probar varias aplicaciones para agendar, Tipo es la que mejor se ha adecuado a mis necesidades, sobre todo, porque se pueden incorporar fácilmente preguntas al cliente. Me ha funcionado muy bien, aunque me gustaría que hubiesen más opciones de diseño.

Diamond Whites Aligners

I have been using Tipo for a number of months and although some technical issues they have always on hand to help, thank you Tipo & Laura.