Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 19, 2022

I used this app to help me organize bookings for my business. I love it very easy & simple to use! and I absolutely love that I can accept/reject appointments.

Adorning Impact
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 29, 2021

very useful app! it does wonders. but there are glitches at times - still within acceptable means. kudos!

manecub
Singapore
December 16, 2021

Great app! Easy to use and the customer service is quick to respond and will help you with any issues you might have. Highly recommend!

nicolehaney
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 24, 2021

I used this app to schedule and keep track of appointments. I am satisfied with the app and how it keeps track of my schedule and allows rescheduling also. I will continue to use it. Thank you!

Kitchen Bruja
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 17, 2021

Great app and worth installing - we use it daily to book out gaming tables. Features like the service blackout are really helpful when we have events on to block out groups of tables. As we have gaming in several locations we can use the services to set up each area as a service so they can be booked separately, the system is flexible enough to manage this. The system works well, couple of small niggles but well worth a try out. Looking forwards to what is coming up from them and the dev team are always quick to reply and helpful

Grim Dice Tabletop Gaming
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 3, 2021

the best appointment tool out! Thank you so much. Used on our website to book our clients for sessions Check us out!!

Global hustle entertainment
November 3, 2021

TIPO has helped us as a car care service company to make our customers book services easily. We might have missed something but an improvement for us would be to be able to schedule the exact amount of time a service takes, for us it´s days.

DITEC Södertälje Shop
Sweden
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited November 2, 2021

I needed something fixed within my tipo app and the problem was resolved quickly and professionally.

Nevaeh Dolls Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 1, 2021

I am very happy with the support from Tipo, very fast and precise. The app works great, fit my needs

Wohnen etwas anders
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 27, 2021

Después de probar varias aplicaciones para agendar, Tipo es la que mejor se ha adecuado a mis necesidades, sobre todo, porque se pueden incorporar fácilmente preguntas al cliente. Me ha funcionado muy bien, aunque me gustaría que hubiesen más opciones de diseño.

Ser templo