Tipo Appointment Booking

Booking System - Events Calendar - Booking App - Reservation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Rekindle

Customer support is always quick and ready to help. Whenever I've had an issue or need help understanding how the software works they usually respond same day and diligently look into whatever it is I'm dealing with. Thanks so much for your help!

Make Pop Lab

Location Mexico

Great customer service. They are very helpful ! Thanks a lot for all your quick support and patience.

Medal Shots Pty Ltd

Location Australia

We have set up this app to book appointment with our clients. Ran into some trouble on our end at the start, and the support team at Tipo have been outstanding fixing our mistake and getting us up and running! Much better than alternative apps.

On My Babys Plate Shop

Location Mexico

Super easy to use. It help me to sell my 1:1 consultations and have a record, schedule. The template is so easy to use. So grateful to have this app tp help my business.

chauffeurvtcversailles.fr

Location France

Great app, perfect for booking / appointments / rentals business. Easy to understand and to set up. + stellar customer service, able to help you real quick fixing some twist to make it really perfect for your store front end.
Highly recommend

TECHER Fabrice Coach Ayurveda

Location Switzerland

Application au top. De plus le service client est à l'écoute et vraiment efficace. J'ai eu 2 fois un souci, les 2 fois le problème et résolu en moins de 24h. Très bonne équipe et service, même avec le plan gratuit. Merci.

Wood Brothers Distillery Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. Aesthetics are great and was surprised at the amount of customisation you can do on the back end too.

Mūsų Giminės Medis

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very happy with how Tipo works. There are tons of options to customize the booking system, email sequences and its super easy to integrate into your product page. Developer was also very quick to respond and offer solutions we needed.

Skintrends

Location Philippines

This app is absolutely amazing. It works great, and the support is great too! They respond fast and were able to fix all issues we had. We will definitely continue using this app.

bethefirst.gift

Location New Zealand

Great app and great customer support! Has been working pretty much flawlessly since I installed. I'm glad I found it!