Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
August 23, 2021

We are very happy with this app and the communication with the developers. I would recommend that you use it!

Elaine B Jewelry
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 8, 2021

Customer support is always quick and ready to help. Whenever I've had an issue or need help understanding how the software works they usually respond same day and diligently look into whatever it is I'm dealing with. Thanks so much for your help!

Rekindle
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 7, 2021

Great customer service. They are very helpful ! Thanks a lot for all your quick support and patience.

Make Pop Lab
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 5, 2021

We have set up this app to book appointment with our clients. Ran into some trouble on our end at the start, and the support team at Tipo have been outstanding fixing our mistake and getting us up and running! Much better than alternative apps.

Medal Shots Pty Ltd
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 27, 2021

Super easy to use. It help me to sell my 1:1 consultations and have a record, schedule. The template is so easy to use. So grateful to have this app tp help my business.

On My Babys Plate Shop
Mexico
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 15, 2021

Great app, perfect for booking / appointments / rentals business. Easy to understand and to set up. + stellar customer service, able to help you real quick fixing some twist to make it really perfect for your store front end.
Highly recommend

chauffeurvtcversailles.fr
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 30, 2021

Application au top. De plus le service client est à l'écoute et vraiment efficace. J'ai eu 2 fois un souci, les 2 fois le problème et résolu en moins de 24h. Très bonne équipe et service, même avec le plan gratuit. Merci.

TECHER Fabrice Coach Ayurveda
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 25, 2021

Great app. Aesthetics are great and was surprised at the amount of customisation you can do on the back end too.

Wood Brothers Distillery Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 20, 2021

Very happy with how Tipo works. There are tons of options to customize the booking system, email sequences and its super easy to integrate into your product page. Developer was also very quick to respond and offer solutions we needed.

Mūsų Giminės Medis
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 12, 2021

This app is absolutely amazing. It works great, and the support is great too! They respond fast and were able to fix all issues we had. We will definitely continue using this app.

Skintrends