Tipo Appointment Booking

Booking System - Events Calendar - Booking App - Reservation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Arrows Aim Greenhouse & Supply Co.

We're using Tipo to provide in-person shopping appointments. Very easy to customize, quick set-up, flows well with our store. The Tipo team was also very responsive and helpful with a special request.

Clonboy Limited

Well designed and easy to implement. Very happy to recommend it. Very impressed with the customer support provided. We have been using it for 2 years now, very happy customer! Also we have asked for some variations and improvements and they were implemented in no time all!!!

Africa One Stop Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is useful for service based products and the staff is always at hand with great support what a great product

Hizero Indonesia

Location Indonesia

This app is very useful for businesses which sell products and offer services at the same time. Its easy to use and dont worry about support. The support staff was helpful. This is most important for vendor with less technical knowledge like myself.

The Cooks Cupboard Ltd

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has been an absolute game changer for our business, couldn't be happier. Had tried quite a few booking apps that didn't quite do the job, then installed Tipo and haven't looked back. Easy to use at both customer and admin end.

How to get a husband for black women

I absolutely love this app for my website. I will definitely tell everyone i know about it. it is super easy to use.

Dirt Buster

love this app, easy to use and the design is on fire :) I used it a few times and it was super easy to use.

Kenna's Crystals

Tipo is super easy to use and so functional, and it gives you so much room for creative expression. I was nervous using it for the first time but now that I've got the hang of it I really like it. Although they do have a free option, I prefer the paid option. It opens more avenues, features and it's so cheap for all that the app can do. I have no complaints!

Madpoppin

We use this app to book our curbside pickups. It's been great so far and support has been awesome. Highly recommended!

Ezdcode

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 37 minutes

The setup was very intuitive and easy to navigate. Equally important is that the functions of what I'm looking for in an appointment scheduler was fulfiled. Thank you!