Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
February 24, 2021

SEAMLESS AND EASY FOR CONSUMERS TO USE. THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING THIS APP TO BUSINESS OWNERS WHO DESPERATELY NEED HELP KEEPING TRACK OF APPOINTMENTS.

Humble Healing Holistic Herbs
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited November 7, 2022

Our needs are pretty minimal, we're using Tipo to provide in-person shopping appointments with one location and one user. The Tipo team was *very* responsive to communication and wrapped up some custom details for us very quickly.

Arrows Aim Greenhouse & Supply Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 17, 2021

Well designed and easy to implement. Very happy to recommend it. Very impressed with the customer support provided. We have been using it for 2 years now, very happy customer! Also we have asked for some variations and improvements and they were implemented in no time all!!!

Clonboy Limited
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 24, 2021

This app is useful for service based products and the staff is always at hand with great support what a great product

Africa One Stop Shop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 21, 2021

This app is very useful for businesses which sell products and offer services at the same time. Its easy to use and dont worry about support. The support staff was helpful. This is most important for vendor with less technical knowledge like myself.

Hizero Indonesia
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 18, 2021

This app has been an absolute game changer for our business, couldn't be happier. Had tried quite a few booking apps that didn't quite do the job, then installed Tipo and haven't looked back. Easy to use at both customer and admin end.

The Cooks Cupboard Ltd
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 8, 2021

I absolutely love this app for my website. I will definitely tell everyone i know about it. it is super easy to use.

How to get a husband for black women
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 8, 2021

love this app, easy to use and the design is on fire :) I used it a few times and it was super easy to use.

Dirt Buster
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 5, 2021

Tipo is super easy to use and so functional, and it gives you so much room for creative expression. I was nervous using it for the first time but now that I've got the hang of it I really like it. Although they do have a free option, I prefer the paid option. It opens more avenues, features and it's so cheap for all that the app can do. I have no complaints!

Kenna's Crystals
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 2, 2021

We use this app to book our curbside pickups. It's been great so far and support has been awesome. Highly recommended!

Madpoppin