Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

VilloniBoutique

I was a huge fan of the Tipo Appointment Booking App. The app has started glitching out and not allowing people to book any services, which in turn, is loosing me money. I've contacted support multiple times and no response. I think once the app is completely functional it should get 5 stars. But for now, its causing my business a lot of money

Green Joe Coffee Truck

Once installed, the app stopped all products from being loaded into my cart. So, people were able to take a course (yay!) but any ebook, business plan or other product was not able to be purchased. I lost sales. Took 2 hours with shopify team and they couldn't figure it out. Finally uninstalled the app and sure enough, my site was fixed! Sounds like they have quite a bug to workout.

PCR Tester

It does the job but with some effort. Has a few annoying features which can't be changed - like grouping different people into one booking because they booked at the same time - so if one customer wants to reschedule you have to remove them and add them back in. This grouping also caused customers being emailed other peoples reminders. I've had to take off the option to book multiple customers at the same time because of this. Support email once a day and barely answer the question so 1 issue takes a couple days to resolve. Would probably recommend for a small business that doesn't get many bookings, but I was dealing with 2 branches and over 300 appointments a day. ***UPDATED REVIEW
Thought I'd post an updated seeing as I have been using the app for over 4 months now. (Previously rated 3/5, now 1/5)
Help desk is probably the worst I've encountered. - Too many issues around bookings not being placed in the calendar (even though customer has paid), - Tipo not receiving the date and time of booking, leaving the customer having paid but with no actual booking - very bad start on the customer journey. - Customers receiving incorrect information in emails - i.e. after I have rescheduled an appointment for them, the dates in the email received by the customer would be completely incorrect. Customer would then email me in a panic. Spoke to help desk and they told me to check my email notifications :), not sure how that fixes anything... I am looking into other alternatives as I'm having too many issues with Tipo.

Certified Textures

Not a good app for long term use or if your a service based business. When changing available dates and times for the employees schedule it doesn’t always update automatically on my website. I’ve had people double book, times and dates became available that I did not set. Sometimes people weren’t able to book so they had to contact me. It was honestly a headache and I will be switching to a different booking system this month.

CCARD

The app doesn't work, after a I set up all my services the app goes down every time I open it up. Please fix it

Stoned Cosmedics

love the app . thanks so much for making me write this I haven't set it up yet . But this feature that forces us to leave a review is annoying

SamNailSupply.com

Installed the app but nothing shows up at the dashboard except the dashboard menu and a "Install app" title!!!

ZoomItaly

Hi
I Cannot setup your app, I contacted support, no answer.
Trying to set up but app ask me to set up employee, thing that is not possible, because all menu is disabled, always come back to page https://booking.tipo.io/admin/install-app.
Terrible for now.

Tirumala Designer

It's frustrating, before using the app it is asking for review and blocking the screen. At least let people use it first.

PristineGlass

this app is incredible bad. developers need to improve. that's an honest review. I can't even access settings or change the menu options.

Previous 1