Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

Mansion Clothing

Loads of appointments get an error and don't come through. Customer service doesn't help. Very annoying because i've got a few orders in this app so I can't switch to another app because they will get lost.

Foto Flores

The app doesn’t work in my page. The costumer make an appointment but it no appear nowhere. I already configure and do all the steps. Can anybody help me? Please.

Alchemist Tribe

The app is seamless for the customer, but not the store owner. It doesn’t add the appointments to your store calendar, and it doesn’t even email you a calendar invite. You have to create your own google calendar invite so you don’t forget the appointment and can get reminders. Then, customer service doesn’t help. They have sent me the incorrect link twice, and even at the bottom of the link it has a rating of 1 like and 16 dislikes. At the present moment in time, I don’t recommend this app. You definitely get what you pay for, and this app is free.

Pop Shop Studios

I think your IT team meant to put this survey at the end of the installation process instead of the end. Wouldn't want to mislead someone if I haven't installed or tried it yet. so I'm not sure yet

Urban Flower Child

I am a bit upset that you force people to create a review or the icon or banner would stay on the page and block important content. This should be optional and it wastes time for the user. Allow a close out button instead. Thank you.

Kelso Lavender

UPDATE:

The calendar is buggy and shows different availability depending on the user and device. Some of my customers report that they see different availabilities depending on if they're on their phone or PC. I am also able to see availabilities in my calendar from my end that are not supposed to be available. Some of my clients are getting very frustrated when I have to tell them that I have to reject their bookings because it overlaps with other bookings.

I sent a report to Tipo 4 days and have not received a response.

----
The app supports multiple products, flexible time scheduling, and has a good customer interface. For a free app, it's already better than most paid calendar booking apps. Something I'd like to see improved in the future, however, are:
- Ability to include a text description on the booking page
- More ease of use for uploading your own images for the calendar background.

ShoutoutYourPet

I loved this app in the begining but there is no help when you need it. Support answers after 2-3 days and the booking form takes ages to load which have made me lose out on tons of money. It happens every week now...

New England Mischief

I was excited to try this app, however after 40 minutes I still can't find the code to add to my website. :(

The Corporate Junkie

The code does not work; I do not see a space to contact anyone to discuss further. I would like to see an area to contact someone - also I looked on YouTube, it stated the code did not work there either. I was hoping when I looked online; I would see the code written out in the description box of the YouTube video.