Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

Kelso Lavender

UPDATE:

The calendar is buggy and shows different availability depending on the user and device. Some of my customers report that they see different availabilities depending on if they're on their phone or PC. I am also able to see availabilities in my calendar from my end that are not supposed to be available. Some of my clients are getting very frustrated when I have to tell them that I have to reject their bookings because it overlaps with other bookings.

I sent a report to Tipo 4 days and have not received a response.

----
The app supports multiple products, flexible time scheduling, and has a good customer interface. For a free app, it's already better than most paid calendar booking apps. Something I'd like to see improved in the future, however, are:
- Ability to include a text description on the booking page
- More ease of use for uploading your own images for the calendar background.

ShoutoutYourPet

I loved this app in the begining but there is no help when you need it. Support answers after 2-3 days and the booking form takes ages to load which have made me lose out on tons of money. It happens every week now...

New England Mischief

I was excited to try this app, however after 40 minutes I still can't find the code to add to my website. :(

The Corporate Junkie

The code does not work; I do not see a space to contact anyone to discuss further. I would like to see an area to contact someone - also I looked on YouTube, it stated the code did not work there either. I was hoping when I looked online; I would see the code written out in the description box of the YouTube video.