Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 16, 2021

It used to work great, but then suddenly our customers can no longer see our availability times and are unable to schedule. It's been over a week and Tipo has not responded to our request for help. We must replace it with something that works.

Alywillow
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 23, 2021

Very confusing to use and could not get it working on my site. It's hard to navigate and find out where I need to turn on my products and where I can configure things. Disappointed.

Acorn & Oak
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 26, 2021

Loads of appointments get an error and don't come through. Customer service doesn't help. Very annoying because i've got a few orders in this app so I can't switch to another app because they will get lost.

Mansion Clothing
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 7, 2020

The app doesn’t work in my page. The costumer make an appointment but it no appear nowhere. I already configure and do all the steps. Can anybody help me? Please.

Foto Flores
El Salvador
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 19, 2020

The app is seamless for the customer, but not the store owner. It doesn’t add the appointments to your store calendar, and it doesn’t even email you a calendar invite. You have to create your own google calendar invite so you don’t forget the appointment and can get reminders. Then, customer service doesn’t help. They have sent me the incorrect link twice, and even at the bottom of the link it has a rating of 1 like and 16 dislikes. At the present moment in time, I don’t recommend this app. You definitely get what you pay for, and this app is free.

Alchemist Tribe
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 16, 2020

I think your IT team meant to put this survey at the end of the installation process instead of the end. Wouldn't want to mislead someone if I haven't installed or tried it yet. so I'm not sure yet

Pop Shop Studios
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 14, 2020

I am a bit upset that you force people to create a review or the icon or banner would stay on the page and block important content. This should be optional and it wastes time for the user. Allow a close out button instead. Thank you.

Urban Flower Child
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited July 3, 2020

UPDATE:

The calendar is buggy and shows different availability depending on the user and device. Some of my customers report that they see different availabilities depending on if they're on their phone or PC. I am also able to see availabilities in my calendar from my end that are not supposed to be available. Some of my clients are getting very frustrated when I have to tell them that I have to reject their bookings because it overlaps with other bookings.

I sent a report to Tipo 4 days and have not received a response.

----
The app supports multiple products, flexible time scheduling, and has a good customer interface. For a free app, it's already better than most paid calendar booking apps. Something I'd like to see improved in the future, however, are:
- Ability to include a text description on the booking page
- More ease of use for uploading your own images for the calendar background.

Kelso Lavender
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited June 15, 2020

I loved this app in the begining but there is no help when you need it. Support answers after 2-3 days and the booking form takes ages to load which have made me lose out on tons of money. It happens every week now...

ShoutoutYourPet
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 9, 2020

I was excited to try this app, however after 40 minutes I still can't find the code to add to my website. :(

New England Mischief