Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

Sariita

My clients can overbook for the same time slot and customer service said there's nothing they can do about it because it seems they purchased it at the same time. Please fix this problem. :)

BODY'minute & Vous

Good app and good design. Too bad it doesn't sync with google calendar so that bookings can be added directly to tipo via google calendar. Very good support team.

Melanie Jayne

Most of the time app works ok. But a couple of times now clients have booked and paid for appointments but app fails to notify me by email to say there has been a booking made. Also when I have rejected appointments app has failed to let the client know. Not sure whats going on??

Renee's Boutique LLC

I used this app to set up virtual styling appointments on my website. Although, it sets the appointments I don't like that I have to do it as a product and make people go through a check out process. I also do not like that it does not send out a Zoom link automatically and sync automatically with my Google calendar.

Trophy Gators

Still trying to figure out the app and now its making me leave a review to have access to more features. So far so good but we’ll see

Yogida

Because it's free, it is OK. I'd happily pay a fee for someone to help me to go over some settings and make it more advanced. It's not quite straight forward.

Dear Future Self

Seems to do what I need it to do... Although, it does expire after 90 days and there is a hidden upgrade fee through a third-party website. Not free. Just say that.

The Wooish Healer

I don't enjoy having to rate this app on my first day of using it. I'm just trying to get everything edited so haven't really had a chance to use it. So far so good, I wish the clock had the option of chosing am or pm instead of 24hr clock only.

BARRASS DESIGN

l'application m'oblige a laissé un commentaire alors que je n'ai pas encore eu le temp de l'instalé, debut un peu lourd a voir par la suite

Sunkyst Beauty

Looking good so far, this app doc could do some more update, also color customization setting is poor

Previous 1