Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

Diamond Whites Aligners

I have been using Tipo for a number of months and although some technical issues they have always on hand to help, thank you Tipo & Laura.

The Flower Market on 7th

Great customer service and easy app to use. Laura with customer service was incredibly helpful with my issue.

Betterclean.fr

Application simple à utiliser, service après vente très efficace petit souci réglé en un temps record. Merci encore si vous cherchez une application pour programmer des rendez-vous en ligne n'hésitez plus.

兆和寵物

This app did help us to fix some problem of our booking work flow.
Glad to use it.
Also very fast support of fix problem.

Modern Cupping

I tried different booking apps prior to using Tipo and this is the best so far. The support service is outstanding and helped with customizations and integrations.

ITEM

Support helped with some customisation that we had. They were very professional and efficient. Easy to set up and use.

ManServants Inc

The best booking app that integrates with Shopify that we've found so far. Design integrates beautifully with our website. Easy to use. Responsive, helpful customer service. I only wish they could include custom fields in the Shopify confirmation email.

smartlife

Aside from this great app you will get a prompt response from their customer service as well. Laura will help you through the process and gives you quick response and suggestion. Over all 5 star +++

璐室 Lucid Dream

This app is absolutely amazing. It works great, and the support is great too! They respond fast and were able to fix all issues we had. We will definitely continue using this app.

Elaine B Jewelry

We are very happy with this app and the communication with the developers. I would recommend that you use it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22