Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

Mūsų Giminės Medis

Very happy with how Tipo works. There are tons of options to customize the booking system, email sequences and its super easy to integrate into your product page. Developer was also very quick to respond and offer solutions we needed.

Skintrends

This app is absolutely amazing. It works great, and the support is great too! They respond fast and were able to fix all issues we had. We will definitely continue using this app.

bethefirst.gift

Great app and great customer support! Has been working pretty much flawlessly since I installed. I'm glad I found it!

MAISON JUPITER

Great app. Had minor bugs but the customer service is awesome and helped me with everything. Thanks to the team

BILLY.BE

their app is smartly designed. within 5 minutes I was up and running. and they have support fixing bug.
in my case there was an iphone bug which was not allowing to finalize booking (button not visible because of some coding issue) it was solved within 6h after my email.
Hope they gonna continue their good work

BAKS fair

I warmly recommend tipo Easy to change the look Easy to use And easy to get help if something dont work

Psicología y bienestar

It's amazing! it helped us organize our scheduling for therapy sessions. It's been a bless since it would be so hard otherwise.

Magpie

We used this app for a specific promo we were holding, it worked great for us once we became familiar with how it worked. Looks clean and is easy for clients to use on the front end. When we needed to remove it I reached out for assistance and was helped right away by Laura. Will use again if we hold another promo that requires a booking situation.

Tipsy Noon Candle Workshop

As a service base company, a suitable APP that tightly integrated with my shopify store is absolutely important. As a first time user of this e-commerce platform and basic user of shopify APP, the day-to-day technical support from Tipo is close to my heart. I cannot say enough grateful to Tipo's Support team, they also extend their hands to access to my shopify admin panel, in order to fix some coding problem that i would be never fixed myself. All Tipo's support team's help, is very much appreciated. To me, i am calling this as top notch service. I can see many more months to come to continue to use their service. I recommend this app to everybody who like the ease of use, also no need to worry about you are alone to face technical problem, as Tipo's support team have you covered. Thank you.

Bird Kingdom Giftstore

Tipo has let our customers start booking and paying for our Virtual Field Trips without us needing to email back and forth to find the right time. It will save significant amounts of time (~30 minutes) on each purchase going forward, but most importantly will save our attention and focus for the things that only we can do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20