Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

BAKS fair

I warmly recommend tipo Easy to change the look Easy to use And easy to get help if something dont work

Psicología y bienestar

It's amazing! it helped us organize our scheduling for therapy sessions. It's been a bless since it would be so hard otherwise.

Magpie

We used this app for a specific promo we were holding, it worked great for us once we became familiar with how it worked. Looks clean and is easy for clients to use on the front end. When we needed to remove it I reached out for assistance and was helped right away by Laura. Will use again if we hold another promo that requires a booking situation.

Tipsy Noon Candle Workshop

As a service base company, a suitable APP that tightly integrated with my shopify store is absolutely important. As a first time user of this e-commerce platform and basic user of shopify APP, the day-to-day technical support from Tipo is close to my heart. I cannot say enough grateful to Tipo's Support team, they also extend their hands to access to my shopify admin panel, in order to fix some coding problem that i would be never fixed myself. All Tipo's support team's help, is very much appreciated. To me, i am calling this as top notch service. I can see many more months to come to continue to use their service. I recommend this app to everybody who like the ease of use, also no need to worry about you are alone to face technical problem, as Tipo's support team have you covered. Thank you.

Bird Kingdom Giftstore

Tipo has let our customers start booking and paying for our Virtual Field Trips without us needing to email back and forth to find the right time. It will save significant amounts of time (~30 minutes) on each purchase going forward, but most importantly will save our attention and focus for the things that only we can do.

leapp

A nice helpful app that I would recommend as a booking service. It also offers some extra features, like automated e-mails, which are really helpful. If needed, the customer service delivers fast and professional support.

Paisley Autocare

We rely heavily on this application, Shopify's standard system does not support our needs. Without the team at Tipo, our website would not function. The support is extremely fast. Can't wait for future updates to see how this application develops https://paisleyautocare.co.uk/

Humble Healing Holistic Herbs

SEAMLESS AND EASY FOR CONSUMERS TO USE. THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING THIS APP TO BUSINESS OWNERS WHO DESPERATELY NEED HELP KEEPING TRACK OF APPOINTMENTS.

Arrows Aim Greenhouse & Supply Co.

We're using Tipo to provide in-person shopping appointments. Very easy to customize, quick set-up, flows well with our store. The Tipo team was also very responsive and helpful with a special request.

Clonboy Limited

Well designed and easy to implement. Very happy to recommend it. Very impressed with the customer support provided.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20