Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

TheChainOfChange

Fácil de usar e bonito! Eu acabei de instalar e já estou gostando porque ele me ajuda a agendar meus serviços

Nina Fitlifestyle

I am Shopify developer, this plugin is very good for online service, any kind of events , you can use it , i very satisfied .

Ubaid Ur Rehman

Brit Lee Designs

Using this app for photography bookings. Only new to it so far but it seems easy to use and manageable for what I need

looom test store

I love this because of easy configuration of calendar items. And support is so sincere. Thank you Laura for every time.:)

Cosmetics Obsession

This app is really useful and super easy to use to schedule our customers appointments. Totally recommend it!

Tiny Rabbit Hole by Angie

I have been using Tipo consistently for about a month now and with Laura's help, we have fixed quite a number of bugs to make the app perfect to use. I'm running workshops and it is very important to have proper scheduling system so that i can save more time on scheduling, and spend more time on my work. I have tried a few other booking/scheduling apps before but they don't come anything close to Tipo. I hope to see more interesting features on Tipo in time to come!

BYBROWN

very versatile except I only have one event and get a drop down menu to choose the event which isn't really useful.

Plantenbaas

Worked with it for 2 days now, and looks and feels pretty good. A lot of options! You can even add email notifications and submit employees to certain events or workshops.

Live Love Create

Good app with flexible settings and ability to customise to your theme. Simple to use back office and efficient customer support. We had a query with the way the app was rendering and Laura sorted it all quickly and efficiently, Thank you.

ZFU Kosmetik

Very good plugin. Thanks for the work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10