Tipo Appointment Booking

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

BAKS JEWELLERY

I have used the app for 2 years now. I am very satisfied with the system
It is easy to use and easy to get support and quick answers

Adorning Impact

I used this app to help me organize bookings for my business. I love it very easy & simple to use! and I absolutely love that I can accept/reject appointments.

manecub

very useful app! it does wonders. but there are glitches at times - still within acceptable means. kudos!

nicolehaney

Great app! Easy to use and the customer service is quick to respond and will help you with any issues you might have. Highly recommend!

Kitchen Bruja

I used this app to schedule and keep track of appointments. I am satisfied with the app and how it keeps track of my schedule and allows rescheduling also. I will continue to use it. Thank you!

Grim Dice Tabletop Gaming

Great app and worth installing - we use it daily to book out gaming tables. Features like the service blackout are really helpful when we have events on to block out groups of tables. As we have gaming in several locations we can use the services to set up each area as a service so they can be booked separately, the system is flexible enough to manage this. The system works well, couple of small niggles but well worth a try out. Looking forwards to what is coming up from them and the dev team are always quick to reply and helpful

Global hustle entertainment

the best appointment tool out! Thank you so much. Used on our website to book our clients for sessions Check us out!!

DITEC Södertälje Shop

TIPO has helped us as a car care service company to make our customers book services easily. We might have missed something but an improvement for us would be to be able to schedule the exact amount of time a service takes, for us it´s days.

Nevaeh Dolls Boutique

I needed something fixed within my tipo app and the problem was resolved quickly and professionally.

Wohnen etwas anders

I am very happy with the support from Tipo, very fast and precise. The app works great, fit my needs

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23