Tipo Product Auction

Tipo Product Auction | Reviews

by Tipo

Product Auction - Allows you to create auctions on your store

MAYA BLEU

Trash service, emailed 3 + times over the course of 3 days. No contact back with anything. App does load on my site, and doesnt work in anyway. The "free trial" is running out so I am deleting this app if i dont hear from someone today.

October 4, 2021

Hello MAYA BLEU,

I'm sorry for your experience. Our team also send you multiple emails but we didn't get your response. I believe our email has been moved to your spam folder. If you receive this message, please check in your Spam inbox to see our email.

I really appreciate your patience regarding this issue.
Thank you so much!

imafoolishmortal

I have had this app when they first came out and was an earlier adopter. Now I have to pay for it. I have had 8 auctions. This is wrong

24/7 Sports Cards

completely useless app. it technically runs an auction but nothing even close to being production ready. no ability to configure. can only hope they listen and work on development

December 2, 2020

I understand your requirements. I have added to our feature request list so we may consider to add it in next update.

La Cava de Don Julio

Modifying a few things breaks the whole web, and on some computers the auction doesn't show up for no reason. Technical support didn't answer me so I uninstalled it and went for another option.

Church of Pickle

This app messed up my site! Now, users can't enlarge or preview product images when clicking on them. Also, there's no option to remove the "BUY IT NOW" or "PAY WITH GPAY" buttons from the auction page, so someone could just buy the product without paying the auction price which makes it totally useless. And the entire app is programmed poorly.

Auktion8.dk

If support didn't ghost me, I might have had a different rating for this. The app seems cool, but I had a few problems to start. They where mostly my own mistakes for not reading all information. But...

From start I had the problem that my normal product button "Buy Now" overruled the auction. So in case an auction went above the productprice, people would be able to click the buy now button and get it cheaper than the auction.

Also the buyout-price never worked or figured.

I asked for help with this 3 times.

First answer: Explaining me that buy now is different from buy-out. Well yes, I kinda knew that. The problem was that the buy-out price didn't work.

Wrote back friday 24 april waiting for answer.

Second answer: Never came.

Wrote back tuesday 28 april asking for confirmation that they got my "friday-mail".

Today it is thursday and no answer still. Tomorrow it's been a full week without any response.

Uninstalled the app.

Can't recommend this product or customer support. Stay away

takprice

They send directly an email to customer with a gmail account also put your private email in cc so customer can see it.
Does not support GDPR!!
Needs to fix lots of things.Honestly.

August 6, 2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Our team have just fixed the problem by changing the Email Delivery service.
Best regards,