Tipo Product Auction

Tipo Product Auction

by Tipo

Product Auction - Allows you to create auctions on your store

Auktion8.dk

If support didn't ghost me, I might have had a different rating for this. The app seems cool, but I had a few problems to start. They where mostly my own mistakes for not reading all information. But...

From start I had the problem that my normal product button "Buy Now" overruled the auction. So in case an auction went above the productprice, people would be able to click the buy now button and get it cheaper than the auction.

Also the buyout-price never worked or figured.

I asked for help with this 3 times.

First answer: Explaining me that buy now is different from buy-out. Well yes, I kinda knew that. The problem was that the buy-out price didn't work.

Wrote back friday 24 april waiting for answer.

Second answer: Never came.

Wrote back tuesday 28 april asking for confirmation that they got my "friday-mail".

Today it is thursday and no answer still. Tomorrow it's been a full week without any response.

Uninstalled the app.

Can't recommend this product or customer support. Stay away

takprice

They send directly an email to customer with a gmail account also put your private email in cc so customer can see it.
Does not support GDPR!!
Needs to fix lots of things.Honestly.

August 6, 2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Our team have just fixed the problem by changing the Email Delivery service.
Best regards,