Tipo Product Auction

Tipo Product Auction | Reviews

by Tipo

Product Auction - Allows you to create auctions on your store

Valley Town Comics

Needs to be an option to hide buyout price from the home page of the store or any page of the store during an auction. I thought I found that button, selected it and then nothing changed.

Soundwaves Art Foundation

Bit of a rocky start but eventually figured it out. The design is sleek and it's easy to use, so I'm hoping this is just an off week for them. I wish the bid showed on the collections page though so it was more integrated with other products

TIKTOKPRO CLUB

very powerful app, looking forward to scaling my biz with this app, the support team was very agile and helpful during the setup

Zoanthids.com

The app is easy to install and run. I ran into a couple of things that needed a few tweeks but Tipo Support was responsive and fixed them right away. I would like to see an easier navigation of products in the backend of the app but the front end is very nice. One other item for the wish list would be the option to display the current bid price on the collections page. Overall we really like this app and continue to use it for our regular weekly auctions.