Tipo Product Auction

Tipo Product Auction

by Tipo

Product Auction - Allows you to create auctions on your store

Culture Cards Au

I needed help with a few changes being new to the app. Laura came to the rescue and helped all issues and solved them fast and effectively. Thank you Laura, Brilliant App. Brilliant service.

مزادات أون لاين

Outstanding App and team, I've sent request and I received prompt reply by Laura. My request solved successfully. thank you .. 5 star

OA Leather Supply

Perfect for my needs. Team was extremely helpful with colour changes etc. Would highly recommend. I tried a few other apps and they were not as good as this one.

Lightning Bids

Highly functional app. Easy enough to use interface. Excellent customer service and support. I asked a question and their support team assisted me and fixed a major component on my website that the app was needed for. One thing that would be a great addition would be a way to display all products on auction in an editor page instead of scrolling through pages to access products in the app interface. Overall very happy with the app and service.

Tozando International

Great auction app, with amazing customer support, we got a reply back within an hour of our first request for help.
Thank you very much for your help.

AUCTIONECTAR

THE BEST APP SUPPORT EVER! Seriously- Laura and the team there in Tipo were outstanding in any kind of way, allowing us to bring the app to meet our brand, which looks very different than the default design and asked for many, many requests for changes from our side. Through all of this process- which involved over 50 emails- Laura and the team gave us nothing but the PERFECT support. We are really thankful for the work they put in, and they are truly an ideal model of how an app support should look!

DealDig

I used this app to help me to do bid.I met some issue with coding,tipo support fixed the problem and good patience.Thank you very much

Enigma Antiques

So far so good, just started using this app needed some help with coding, support fixed the problem very quickly, thank you.

We Fave You

Outstanding Tech Support. I wasn't able to complete the setup following the instructions. I wrote them and 24 hrs latter, and after a brief chat conversation, they set it up for me.
They did the coding themselves.
Forever thanks.
I still wish though that the Snippet could have further aesthetics configurations and cooler designs. It seems like it is already a task on their roadmap for the App.
Still, to me it is a 4.85 star App.

Biofield Tuning Store

I'm happy we found this app after we initially tried another one with more reviews (but it was way way too complicated).

The folks at Tipo were VERY responsive. And it was easy to install and configure their app. We found a few glitches that didn't work for us but customer service was able to help us. The only tricky bit is that they appear to be in Asia so they are awake when we are asleep (and vice versa) but we could get everything fixed via email and good communication.

The most user-friendly auction app we could find. They even worked with us to customize some colors to match our store. Thanks so much for the great service. Good luck!

Previous 1