Tipo Product Auction

Product Auction - Allows you to create auctions on your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

HeartBid

Location Singapore

This app is easy to use and pretty customizable to suit my needs. But the BEST feature of this app is actually the Customer Support. The team response fast, within an hour, sometimes less than an hour, and got my requests fixed. Kudos to the technical team as well. They understand what you want, fix the issues, and they test to make sure everything works. They take feedback on app improvements seriously as well. I hope they can make this app even better.

Sophie Long

This app was good from the start. There were a couple of things I needed to adjust for simply for aesthetics. I contacted the support and they got back to me so quickly and made the changes for me instantly. Really impressed. The auction is running brilliantly. Would 100% recommend- thank you

ChimuKo

Location Philippines

The support was astounding. They comprehended well the request and delivered. Assistance with the customization was on point. Would like to have them again as aid, if needed.

OLDSKOOLTREASURES

Location Italy

Very good app! Thanks to the amazing support team, they helped me a lot throughout the whole customization process.

Stafify

Thank you very much to the whole Tipo Team, specially to Laura who assisted us from our customization requests. They always make sure that all concerns will be handled properly, on time, and to the fullest possible extent and limitations of their app. Kudos!

Pauline.h.Art

I used this app for an art auction and it was perfect! I could set up the auction effortlessly and my users (even the oldest ones) used it without any issue whatsoever. + their support is very responsive. I will definitely use it again.

Gaiarsa Aste

We had some problems with the history auctions view in the account page: on mobile the history list wasn't responsive. Tipo Support solved the problem quickly! Thank You

JUNEPORTEN

Great app with awesome support. Have had a great experience with the app and support. Always replaying to request and the solution is maximum 1 day ahead. Have nothing bad to say about the app or service.

BidTheLove.com

I have used Tipo for a year now. Been really great. The team has tweaked & edited as I needed for my elements and many auctions. Customer Service is awesome. Have questions or frustration with shopify code, just ask, there team helped out tremendously. Great value and speedy code.

Culture Cards Au

I needed help with a few changes being new to the app. Laura came to the rescue and helped all issues and solved them fast and effectively. Thank you Laura, Brilliant App. Brilliant service.

Previous 1 3