Online auction on your store
Boost your sales incredibly by providing shoppers the ability to conduct an auction on your Shopify store from any time – anywhere!
Save customer’s precious time and improve user experience by using the automated bidding system
Easy to use
Easy to set up along with user-friendly interface. Add a new auction within a couple of minutes!
About Tipo Product Auction
Tipo Product Auction - Solution for product auction service
Over the past few years, online auctions have gained a rapid increase in popularity. By using the Tipo Product Auction app, the store owners can hold their own online actions and control over these auctions efficiently. Besides, this app visibly attracts a lot of potential customers. Thus, enlarge profits and increase the conversion rate for the Shopify store. As an administrator, You can easily set up the auction feature for any products in his store as well as monitor all the biddings inside the app. You can also track bidding activity log and auction sales.
Set up products for the auction
- Reserve Price: this feature defines the hidden minimum price that you willing to accept for the bidding item. If the Closing price is lower than the Reverse price, there is no winning bidder. This option helps store owner avoid financial losses on sale items.
- Bid Increment: This option defines the minimum amount an auction bid must be raised each time the current highest bid is surpassed.
- Bid Increment in a specific gap: This option defines the bid increments in specific price amount ranges.
- Dynamic closing: This feature defines the extended time for the auction after the last bid has been placed. It protects shoppers from having items taken away from them during the last few seconds of the bidding period. This extended bidding time feature certainly helps avoid online auction snipping software.
- Buyout price: This option defines the price value that the store owner expects to sell this item. Whenever someone places a bid that reaches this price value, the auction will be closed automatically. Proxy bid (Auto-bidding): This auto bidding system makes bidding more convenient. Shoppers need to enter the maximum bidding amount they willing to pay. After that, the system will auto re-bid whenever someone places another bid until the current bidding amount reaches the defined maximum bidding amount.
Instant updates about the conducted auction can be notified to customers or administrators via their email address.
- Send email notification to admin when there is a new bid
- Send email notification to customer when he (she) places a new bid
- Send email notification to customer when he (she) has won the auction
- Send email notification to customer when someone has placed a higher bid than him (hers).
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
We Fave You
Outstanding Tech Support. I wasn't able to complete the setup following the instructions. I wrote them and 24 hrs latter, and after a brief chat conversation, they set it up for me.
They did the coding themselves.
I still wish though that the Snippet could have further aesthetics configurations and cooler designs. It seems like it is already a task on their roadmap for the App.
Still, to me it is a 4.85 star App.
The app is easy to install and run. I ran into a couple of things that needed a few tweeks but Tipo Support was responsive and fixed them right away. I would like to see an easier navigation of products in the backend of the app but the front end is very nice. One other item for the wish list would be the option to display the current bid price on the collections page. Overall we really like this app and continue to use it for our regular weekly auctions.
Biofield Tuning Store
I'm happy we found this app after we initially tried another one with more reviews (but it was way way too complicated).
The folks at Tipo were VERY responsive. And it was easy to install and configure their app. We found a few glitches that didn't work for us but customer service was able to help us. The only tricky bit is that they appear to be in Asia so they are awake when we are asleep (and vice versa) but we could get everything fixed via email and good communication.
The most user-friendly auction app we could find. They even worked with us to customize some colors to match our store. Thanks so much for the great service. Good luck!