Online auction on your store
Boost your sales incredibly by providing shoppers the ability to conduct an auction on your Shopify store from any time – anywhere!
Save customer’s precious time and improve user experience by using the automated bidding system
Easy to use
Easy to set up along with user-friendly interface. Add a new auction within a couple of minutes!
About Tipo Product Auction
Tipo Product Auction - Solution for product auction service
Over the past few years, online auctions have gained a rapid increase in popularity. By using the Tipo Product Auction app, the store owners can hold their own online actions and control over these auctions efficiently. Besides, this app visibly attracts a lot of potential customers. Thus, enlarge profits and increase the conversion rate for the Shopify store. As an administrator, You can easily set up the auction feature for any products in his store as well as monitor all the biddings inside the app. You can also track bidding activity log and auction sales.
Set up products for the auction
- Reserve Price: this feature defines the hidden minimum price that you willing to accept for the bidding item. If the Closing price is lower than the Reverse price, there is no winning bidder. This option helps store owner avoid financial losses on sale items.
- Bid Increment: This option defines the minimum amount an auction bid must be raised each time the current highest bid is surpassed.
- Bid Increment in a specific gap: This option defines the bid increments in specific price amount ranges.
- Dynamic closing: This feature defines the extended time for the auction after the last bid has been placed. It protects shoppers from having items taken away from them during the last few seconds of the bidding period. This extended bidding time feature certainly helps avoid online auction snipping software.
- Buyout price: This option defines the price value that the store owner expects to sell this item. Whenever someone places a bid that reaches this price value, the auction will be closed automatically. Proxy bid (Auto-bidding): This auto bidding system makes bidding more convenient. Shoppers need to enter the maximum bidding amount they willing to pay. After that, the system will auto re-bid whenever someone places another bid until the current bidding amount reaches the defined maximum bidding amount.
Instant updates about the conducted auction can be notified to customers or administrators via their email address.
- Send email notification to admin when there is a new bid
- Send email notification to customer when he (she) places a new bid
- Send email notification to customer when he (she) has won the auction
- Send email notification to customer when someone has placed a higher bid than him (hers).
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
FREE for development store
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Highly functional app. Easy enough to use interface. Excellent customer service and support. I asked a question and their support team assisted me and fixed a major component on my website that the app was needed for. One thing that would be a great addition would be a way to display all products on auction in an editor page instead of scrolling through pages to access products in the app interface. Overall very happy with the app and service.
Great auction app, with amazing customer support, we got a reply back within an hour of our first request for help.
Thank you very much for your help.
THE BEST APP SUPPORT EVER! Seriously- Laura and the team there in Tipo were outstanding in any kind of way, allowing us to bring the app to meet our brand, which looks very different than the default design and asked for many, many requests for changes from our side. Through all of this process- which involved over 50 emails- Laura and the team gave us nothing but the PERFECT support. We are really thankful for the work they put in, and they are truly an ideal model of how an app support should look!