Pro Title Description Writer

Pro Title Description Writer

by descriptionwriter.com

Effective, handwritten title, tag and descriptions for stores

Blue Ridge North

Always writing description of products is tedious task for me. Fortunately I found the place, big relief for me. Thank you pro descriptionwriter!!!

Collecthem

It's been 5 days now since i've ordered something, their website is bugged, no customer review they don't answer. Please move on from this application it's waste of time and money.

September 9, 2020

Hi,

System is rendering absolutely fine and we are working and closing orders on daily basis.

We have deliver your order on 4th of September, you must have receive system generated email in this regard from no-reply@descriptionwriter.com. Since you are using your gmail account, please check spam mailbox because we noticed google is pushing our domain based email to spam or sometimes blocking it.

Also, we replied one of your email of 6th Sep from support@descriptionwriter.com on 6th of Sept only. Subject line of the email was "Where's my description" and Mr. Youssouf has sent this email.

There is another followup email we sent you from my personal Id business.shadman@gmail.com on 9th of Sep. so that you know about our delivery. Also resent you description along with it.

Action is pending from your end, please do the needful and let the order get close in proper manner.

If you allow, please can I publish our entire communication in google drive and share the link here so that you and everyone can get the evidence and clarity?

Regards,
Shadman

MODRNU

Sent in an order for descriptions to test this app. 7 business days later (11 days if you count the weekends) and still nothing. I even sent an email to them to inquire about status and I was completely ignored. I can even review how good the descriptions are because they just took my money and left me hanging....that is just horrible business

Multiple emails and all they want to say is it's my fault that I didn't get their email. Then they can't resend an email so I can accept or decline the descriptions. Good thing I was only testing this service and only lost $9!

Following up on your reply. As I said before multiple emails and the only solution was one screen shot of one description, not even in your app so I could apply. So I would have to re-type the entire description from what I can see (not the reason I tried to use your service). Yes please post ALL of the emails so that you can show the fact that you first said it was my fault for calling my order "Test Descriptions", then telling me your emails were there and I just couldn't find them. Then any time I tried to access them in your app, they were blank. If you had the description, you could have just copied them and emailed me the text to ALL of them. No, instead you insisted on these long chains of emails tell me I was wrong. I am now using another service which responds in minutes with excellent work. Already spent over 50.00 with them.

And again you are showing emails I never received. You may have them all on your end, but nothing with a description ever appeared in my email. I just double checked on all email addresses you either sent to me with or what you stated here and nothing except one picture and one description that I would have had to hand type in myself.

Lastly, you may have customer who like your service...I didn't have even a remotely good experience and won't use you again and I feel that anyone looking at using you should fully understand all experiences, not just the ones you deem fit. I contacted another service and had descriptions within an hour. So I consider it 9.00 well spent to avoid any other issues with your service.
P.S. I don't want anything at this point, I have descriptions now. I am not posting this review to GET anything...just an honest review of your service.

September 9, 2020

Hi D Gam,
On your permission, I've uploaded our communication related screenshots in a document and link of it is given below-

You wrote, "If you had the description, you could have just copied them and emailed me the text to ALL of them."

My answer:- Believe me I did the same thrice. You can verify this in our mail-chain (shared link above). We never believe in such thing to cheat anyone. We are here to give you our best possible service. Don't know how this happened and we landed in this situation.
We are dealing with many other clients and many of them are coming back with more orders. One of them has initially placed order of $20 then of $500 and still she is impressed so much that she is about to make order of $2000.

You please tell me what you want now. Shall I resend all 3 of your descriptions in a document and place it online and share the link here (or anywhere you suggest)? You just need to copy-paste at your store (I know it is a bit extra work for you, my apologies for that) OR if you want your money ($9) back, please approach Shopify support team for refund and I will give my consent.
You can also connect me on business.shadman@gmail.com OR shadman.khan@yahoo.com

Regards,
Shadman
(DescriptionWriter Support Team)

Old
We are constantly in touch with you and replied each and every email of yours. In fact, you followed our instructions and replied us back. In the same email-chain I sent you twice the written descriptions which you ordered. Surprisingly, one time you replied on top of my descriptions' email with the same complain that you are not getting my descriptions. I wonder how it is possible.

Today also I sent you email from my personal Id of Gmail (so that it should not get spam) with the screen shot of all communication we had with highlighting the dates and also sent you the descriptions again for the 3rd time. Yet awaiting for your response.

If you allow, can I publish our entire communication in google drive and share the link here so that you and everyone can get the evidence and clarity?

Robor Fitness

We use this app to give visitors valuable details about the items in a new way.
The app is easy to use and is very user friendly.
It's very strong, quick and competent support.

I highly recommend this app as it shows more information to the client in a way that they will remember.

FashionDaz

I will change my rating if an attachment feature is added thanks to a good app and easy to use.
This issue has been resolved quickly and is highly recommended app.