Pro Title Description Writer

Pro Title Description Writer | Reviews

by descriptionwriter.com

Price reduced. Try us worth $5 FREE. Hi-End Title/Description

Collecthem

It's been 5 days now since i've ordered something, their website is bugged, no customer review they don't answer. Please move on from this application it's waste of time and money.

September 9, 2020

This review was given almost one year back and since then we have traveled a long journey towards a business excellence goal in which customer satisfaction remains our utmost priority.

Thanks to this review, we have made various corrections and upgrades in our system as well as in process.

Regarding this order delivery, we were on top of it and delivered on time but apparently our delivery related email gets dropped in the user's Gmail-Spam folder and left unnoticed.

This store is no longer active now.

MODRNU

Sent in an order for descriptions to test this app. 7 business days later (11 days if you count the weekends) and still nothing. I even sent an email to them to inquire about status and I was completely ignored. I can even review how good the descriptions are because they just took my money and left me hanging....that is just horrible business

Multiple emails and all they want to say is it's my fault that I didn't get their email. Then they can't resend an email so I can accept or decline the descriptions. Good thing I was only testing this service and only lost $9!

Following up on your reply. As I said before multiple emails and the only solution was one screen shot of one description, not even in your app so I could apply. So I would have to re-type the entire description from what I can see (not the reason I tried to use your service). Yes please post ALL of the emails so that you can show the fact that you first said it was my fault for calling my order "Test Descriptions", then telling me your emails were there and I just couldn't find them. Then any time I tried to access them in your app, they were blank. If you had the description, you could have just copied them and emailed me the text to ALL of them. No, instead you insisted on these long chains of emails tell me I was wrong. I am now using another service which responds in minutes with excellent work. Already spent over 50.00 with them.

And again you are showing emails I never received. You may have them all on your end, but nothing with a description ever appeared in my email. I just double checked on all email addresses you either sent to me with or what you stated here and nothing except one picture and one description that I would have had to hand type in myself.

Lastly, you may have customer who like your service...I didn't have even a remotely good experience and won't use you again and I feel that anyone looking at using you should fully understand all experiences, not just the ones you deem fit. I contacted another service and had descriptions within an hour. So I consider it 9.00 well spent to avoid any other issues with your service.
P.S. I don't want anything at this point, I have descriptions now. I am not posting this review to GET anything...just an honest review of your service.

September 9, 2020

* This is the review given when we were just a startup.
* Just for the sake of a few dollars, we can not put our rapport on stake specially when we invested thousands of dollars into the development and operation of this system.
* In fact we dispatched the delivery from our end but somehow it was not reached to the recipient (as per him).
* We did our best to lay down all the proof of delivery but unfortunately were not able to convince the client.
* At that time there was no provision in our system to redeliver the closed order. Now we added this functionality.
* We offered the client (merchant) to return the money but he was a bit reluctant.
* Not sure about the intention of this store but all genuine stores have placed the order with some respectful amount and not in single digit.
* This store is closed now. Just a thought, was this of my rival/competitor store?

Link of some interest related to delivery proof - https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRql8tP_87BW6jkrDfnB1LljFKSVmSduUUu2oYV_7_UPbQ2IXIW8bwtFxL2iM_Jig/pub