TiXel ‑ TikTok Pixel Installer

TiXel ‑ TikTok Pixel Installer

by Effective Apps

Install the TikTok pixel code with automatic events in a click

Your Film Poster

Great support. We couldn't really figure out how to get the pixel working so this app has been a lot of help. Support was great as they managed to make the tweaks so it works for our store :) Thanks!

AlphaIQ France

Thanks a lot for this app. It helped me a lot to fix all the problems i had with the tiktok pixel. Thanks again

MINIMALIST

The app is amazing, the support team is very helpful! And thanks specially to Shahar from the team who helped us with custom coding the Tixel and made our life easy. Thanks a lot for this!
Wish you all the best

Sessionzz

I used it for the first time and received over 12,000 impressions on my Shopify store Sessionzz.myshopify.

Anything Safe

Just downloaded seems to work, lets see if we can get some sales! Then we will really be appreciate, and only .99 cents a month, not bad.

ZENCHII

Really easy to download and has a sense of security that the pixel is installed correctly and doing its thing

KOMBIO

This process was easy and streamlined. At a price of 0.99 cents every 30 days I am very happy with this application.

lebihmudah

that was super easy and i really like it. The price is also reasonable and i hope the tracking will be accurate :)

Teamon Malaysia

Super easy to use this pixel! I'm not a developer so finding fast, and simple ways to set up pixels and tracking codes is a plus for me. Thank you so much

DelaCollections

The installation process is a little headache. It would be really helpful if you can make this process a little simple

Previous 1 3