TiXel ‑ Multiple TikTok Pixels

One-click Tik Tok Pixel Code Installer with Automatic Events

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TiXel's features: Multiple TikTok pixels & auto event triggering

neurogena

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 hour

If you are running TikTok ads - this is the first app you need to install. Support is UNBELIEVABLE, I texted them on Saturday evening and they replied me INSTANTLY and solved my problem immediately

stickerknax

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Great App Pixel installation was easy and support was very fast and helpfull he even helped me by some other problems !

dulcadius.store

Location Belgium

It works great, had a few problems at the start, but the customer support quickly solved my problem!

Case-Time

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Schnell eingerichtet, bei Problemen oder Fragen ist der Service wirklich super! Auf jeden Fall zu Empfehlen!

GoKarts Pro

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Amazing app, superfast and easy to connect your pixel. Support is always there on the live chat, and they are happy to help you out! 10/10 recommended!

LeBrush

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Zeeshan war sehr hilfsbereit und hat mir schritt für schritt alles erklärt. Kundenservice ist sehr hilfsbereit. 5 Sterne Verdient. Danke.

Sacred Beauty

Location Pakistan

Perfect UI/UX. Really easy to use and set up no matter how many pixels you need. Also, great immediate support from customer service. Recommended

Tarlano

BLU BEAR GROUP

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Great app and customer service. Answered my questions directly when I needed them. I recommend for anyone using TikTok ads

Custom Paw Jewelry

Location Estonia
Time spent using app 14 minutes

I was unable to install the official TikTok app as my country is not supported, but I use agency for my TikTok ads. This app helped me install the TikTok pixel events without any issues and saved me a headache, thanks a lot!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12